Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

ebay inc corruption

Gloversville, NY

#231985 Aug 8, 2014
And in other news, ebay inc is still getting away with destroying the livelihoods of thousands of honest ebay sellers in order to cater to larger retailers and Chinese fake-item sellers, and therefore harming the US economy, but President Obama gave ebay's ceo an award for encouraging American jobs anyway. Both of these retards couldn't run a lemonade stand, much less a country or a multi billion dollar corporation.

Must be nice to pay off the government so they'll let you get away with harming your own country's economy, and the idiot in the White House will even give you an award for betraying your own country, just like he did.
No eBAY

Covina, CA

#231986 Aug 8, 2014
No E bay allowed on this site.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#231987 Aug 8, 2014
Other diseases kill far more people, but Leftist's are obsessed with AIDS because it is the consequence of promiscuity and immorality.
missy p

Sonoma, CA

#231988 Aug 8, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
Other diseases kill far more people, but Leftist's are obsessed with AIDS because it is the consequence of promiscuity and immorality.
You are a man of God. God does not want climate change and it aint gone to change if we dont stop libertards from talking about it to keep them from bringing on the zombie apocalypse as a consequence. Now those libs are trying to say God dont want the rich to be rich and the others to be there for them. Now God wants what he wants and rewards those he loves and any danged fool can tell that GOLD is a reward from GOD. This means if you havent got GOLD then you do not have GOD's love and if you do have GOLD then GOD does love and keep you. We must stop all regulations as these are not in the BIBLE for reason of HIS mystery. We must not tax the CHOSEN as that is blasphemy and HE dont like it. We must stop the hordes of babies at the border as it is strange and HE dont like it and that is why HE has sent the national guard down there to stop them from entering our land and eating stuff what they dont want to pay for. GOD BLESS YOU. NO TAXES= then we will be rich.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231989 Aug 8, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
Hey fella, me and my fellow UCLA Bruins are fixated with AIDS because it has taken the lives of many, many of our Westwood friends :/

Go Bruins! At least we have cut down on our rendezvous in the park bushes!
fubo

American Canyon, CA

#231991 Aug 8, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fella, me and my fellow UCLA Bruins are fixated with AIDS because it has taken the lives of many, many of our Westwood friends :/
Go Bruins! At least we have cut down on our rendezvous in the park bushes!
gee that's tough ! butt if you don't take it up the butt or share drugs with someone that takes it up the butt and you keep your mouth shut and sit on your butt you're probably safe, butt you ass pirates have a death wish and normal society must let you enjoy your sick lives ! die quickly my friends

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

West Hollywood, CA

#231992 Aug 8, 2014
fubo wrote:
<quoted text>
gee that's tough ! butt if you don't take it up the butt or share drugs with someone that takes it up the butt and you keep your mouth shut and sit on your butt you're probably safe, butt you ass pirates have a death wish and normal society must let you enjoy your sick lives ! die quickly my friends
Well fella, I see your point, but then what is the story with the heterosexual African population? HIV and AIDS are beyond pandemic proportions over there :/

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231994 Aug 8, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that what Trojan condoms are for? ;)
True Pete. Hey Pee Pee saw a nice article from Bruin land about my Skers.

http://gojoebruin.com/2014/08/07/remembering-...
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#231995 Aug 8, 2014
Go Indians, I mean Tree....oh, I meant Cardinals....uh...Go Cardinal...I think.
king spam hole

Covina, CA

#231996 Aug 8, 2014
King Spam Hole says STFU.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Location hidden

#231997 Aug 8, 2014
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It violates the constitution silly. We can't make any laws in violation of the constitution. You need a basic history lesson?
You need to read the constitution. There is nothing about marriage period. If you want same set marriage. You should do the right way 2/3 majority in Congress 2/3 in the state . There is no right to mary for anybody. Also there is no ban on gay marriage because you can, then ban what never was

“I beleave in reason not god”

Location hidden

#231998 Aug 8, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well fella, I see your point, but then what is the story with the heterosexual African population? HIV and AIDS are beyond pandemic proportions over there :/
I have been told that African often have anal sex as a former of birth control.
Frick-N-Frack

Dublin, CA

#231999 Aug 9, 2014
freethinker1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told that African often have anal sex as a former of birth control.
Please go read the 14th amendment and then get back to me ! But I believe it's self explanatory to most of us. ; )

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232000 Aug 9, 2014
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
smakkler

Covina, CA

#232001 Aug 9, 2014
Another stoop deck posting by the previous smakkler.
Lopezsukrankin

Chicago, IL

#232002 Aug 9, 2014
You know you like deep down in the underground .
smakkler

Covina, CA

#232003 Aug 9, 2014
August 2014..

Lopezsukrankin

Chicago, IL

#232004 Aug 9, 2014
I will give you the poop deck !
vote up

Covina, CA

#232005 Aug 10, 2014
The voters have spoken and much more.

keep smiling poop decker.
smakkler

Covina, CA

#232007 Aug 10, 2014
August 2014..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun-Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies Shoot Stick-Wielding Suspect In Whittier Sat Lemon Drop 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 31 Pyrite Smith 4,505
News Wandering turkey causes stir at University of M... Jul 31 Go Blue Forever 4
News Sun Valley church usher charged with sexually a... (Aug '13) Apr '15 shnuffmospiggy 85
SunValley sex Feb '15 Jason 1
Stocky Dad or BIG BRO (Dec '14) Dec '14 iseekdad 1
News Glendale Adventist settles skid row 'dumping' l... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Genisha 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun-Valley Mortgages