Ambrielle

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Mar 9, 2010
Hello my name is Ambrielle and I am looking for my father, He left my family over ten years ago and I hve been searching for him for a very lng time. I recently came upon some evidence that he and his new wife are living in this area if anyone has any information I would love to hear from you. He has a beautiful grandson I would like for him to meet... His name is Wayne Burdette and is married to Charlene, Please if anyone can help I would be eternally grateful. Sincerely, Ambrielle Burdette Bender [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun-Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Glastonbury, Depp asks about assassinating t... 11 hr Hollywood Turdher... 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
Micheal Moore (Dec '16) Jun 14 Libertarians 10
News Grandmother Sought In Fatal Stabbing Of Daughte... Jun 6 frez no like armpits 1
News The Latest: More venues cancel Kathy Griffin shows Jun 3 LOL 2
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Jun 1 afriend 108
News 'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) May 29 Serenity 14

Sun-Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun-Valley Mortgages