They Wlll March For Immigrant Rights ...

They Wlll March For Immigrant Rights and to Give Thanks

There are 188 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 18, 2011, titled They Wlll March For Immigrant Rights and to Give Thanks. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles will hold a Thanksgiving march on Wednesday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#202 Feb 5, 2012
NY Gay wrote:
<quoted text> Also, there has always been discrimination against "newcomers"! It has happened with the Irish, the Italians, the Germans, the Puerto Ricans, etc.
Mexican Americans are not "new comers". They have been here forever. What is it about crime that people dont seem to understand? Illegal aliens are trespassers into this country, and it's just on a roll from there.
NY Gay

Williston, FL

#203 Feb 6, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Mexican Americans are not "new comers". They have been here forever. What is it about crime that people dont seem to understand? Illegal aliens are trespassers into this country, and it's just on a roll from there.
As I said before, businesses and the government want them here! We have had over half a century to secure our borders, and to change our automatic citizen at birth laws.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#204 Feb 6, 2012
NY Gay wrote:
<quoted text> As I said before, businesses and the government want them here! We have had over half a century to secure our borders, and to change our automatic citizen at birth laws.
I agree with the first part. The "anchor baby" thing is suspect. I've read all the cases and the "intent" of the 14th has been screwed. If an illegal alien, pregnant, trespasses across the border, with intent of securing citizenship for her child, that's human smuggling, a felony, making the case for automatic citizenship suspect. This has not been addressed by any court.
NY Gay

New York, NY

#205 Feb 7, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the first part. The "anchor baby" thing is suspect. I've read all the cases and the "intent" of the 14th has been screwed. If an illegal alien, pregnant, trespasses across the border, with intent of securing citizenship for her child, that's human smuggling, a felony, making the case for automatic citizenship suspect. This has not been addressed by any court.
And it probably won't be, because the government and businesses want them here!

MY MONEY, come take it.

#206 Feb 7, 2012
NY Gay wrote:
<quoted text> And it probably won't be, because the government and businesses want them here!
Agreed.
Fetus T Bluster

Zellwood, FL

#207 Feb 7, 2012
NY Gay wrote:
<quoted text> And it probably won't be, because the government and businesses want them here!
who wants a bunch of worthless parasites?

MY MONEY, come take it.

#208 Feb 8, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>who wants a bunch of worthless parasites?
Enter the "inside the beltway" crowd and Hollyrock.
NY Gay

New York, NY

#209 Feb 8, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>who wants a bunch of worthless parasites?
Actually they are worth a lot to businesses looking for cheap labor, and to supermarkets who just love their food stamps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun-Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 1 hr Hector Valente 1,713
News Barstow Police Department Responds To Story Abo... 2 hr fed up 3
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 10 hr IB DaMann 20
lights in sky 12 hr Bam 2
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) 12 hr Bam 515
Review: ASAP APOSTILLES & NOTARY SERVICES 14 hr Monica Gonzalez 2
News Sweet Painting Lady: Ciara McAvoy Resurrects th... 15 hr Marvin 1
More from around the web

Sun-Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]