Murdered woman's family, friends upse...

Murdered woman's family, friends upset over plea deal

There are 4 comments on the The Capital Times story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Murdered woman's family, friends upset over plea deal. In it, The Capital Times reports that:

“If he had been found and arrested and put in prison, she would still be here today”

Family and friends of Alicia Hatzinger, who was brutally murdered in her Sun Prairie home last year, are upset with the terms of a plea bargain for Paris Phipps, the driver whose cousin, Robert Phipps, has been ... via The Capital Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital Times.

TAKITA WILLIAMS

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2007
I THINK THEY SHOULD LET PARIS GO I MEAN HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING
None ya

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2 Sep 25, 2007
You know what You are so dumb Paris had so much to do with it. You need to get all the facts right before you open your mouth or type stuff you don't even know about. Do some research or shut up. And don't ever talk about my cousin's death or trial until you know what you are saying.
none

New Berlin, WI

#3 Feb 6, 2009
i think paris deserved everything he got he was a party to a crime he is a piece of shit and i hope he rots in hell like robert. He was a part of my best friends death so shut your mouth before u open ur big mouth and mind ur own business.

“Spreading the LOVE”

Since: Mar 09

Madison, WI

#4 Mar 16, 2009
OMG I knew who the first girl he choked and tried to light her apartment on fire was. I didn't know her well, but I knew of her, would see her around and I knew of these two young men as well. I am so sorry for Alicia and her loved ones. This is horrific. I lived in Madison when this happened and yet I didn't hear much about it. The only reason why I heard much about the first incident was because I knew people who knew people from both sides of the story. I wish we had the death penalty available for cases like this. And who would say Paris shouldn't get anything for this? He should get accessory to a murder, theft, robbery, grand theft auto, WTF? How can he only be charged with so little?

My heart goes out to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old School D&D May '17 THEVS 1
News Driver Arrested For 5th OWI (Mar '11) Apr '17 Rough looking 7
News Windsor man faces charges for felony OWI, fourt... Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 1
News Sun Prairie man behind bars after 4th OWI arres... Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
News Residents welcome city's first mosque (Aug '15) Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 7
News Sun Prairie man arrested for 4th-offense OWI Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1

Sun Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun Prairie Mortgages