Sheriff aims to arm more posse

Sheriff aims to arm more posse

There are 21 comments on the story from May 7, 2009, titled Sheriff aims to arm more posse. In it, reports that:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio wants to arm more volunteers to counter budget cuts and boost public safety.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“No Evil Shall Escape My Sight”

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Jul 10, 2009
To jrp: A vigilante is a person who violates the law to exact what they believe to be justice from criminals. Sheriff's Posse members are not vigilantes. They are volunteers who act at the direction of sworn Sheriff's Deputies to enforce the law. A Reserve Deputy is a volunteer who takes the same training as a sworn Deputy. A Reserve may arrest lawbreakers on his own without the presence of a sworn Deputy.

To oh la la: you can go to and find a link to the Sheriff's Posse Message Board. There you can get your questions answered about joining the Posse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun City West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Glendale Mon Moana 19
News Dead woman in fire identified (Mar '07) Mon Stacy 8
bi gay or dl for skype ? (Nov '15) Mar 16 Boy drip 4
Review: Az Vein & Laser Institute - Kulbhushan ... (Jul '09) Mar 11 Mommy23 30
Itís time for Arizona to elect Democrats Mar 8 The Raider 1
News Sex, campaign funding scandals dog US House rac... Feb 27 Paper Towel Free ... 1
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Feb 20 Gaymiguel23 26

Sun City West Jobs

Personal Finance

Sun City West Mortgages