Tampa Bay mug shots for March 18-24

Tampa Bay mug shots for March 18-24

There are 1 comment on the ABC Action News story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Tampa Bay mug shots for March 18-24. In it, ABC Action News reports that:

Jay Francis Larson is charged with holding up a SunTrust Bank and a Trusco Bank in Sun City earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC Action News.

friend to all

Garden City, MI

#1 May 11, 2012
This may be off topic but I have a wonderful bargain to offer you: Sun City Mother in Law for sale. Price: free unfortunately not house trained. Good for: weight loss. She lets everyone know what you ate, how fat everyone is, she's even nice enough to count your calories. What a deal! She's also great at giving tips on parenting, housekeeping, and how to be a wonderful human being. I will personally deliver her to your house because I'm feeling especially generous on mothers day weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kay Hine is "Murdered" not "Missing" in 1972. (Aug '08) Wed The Guilty Project 84
News Florida 28 mins ago 12:53 p.m.Anti-gay proteste... Jun 16 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 19
R_e Jun 8 Deeznut 2
News Ex-boyfriend charged in Ruskin double shooting (Sep '09) May '17 kosher nostra 38
Duck Donuts - Now Hiring all positions May '17 duck knish 2
News Will bellwether Florida county pick president a... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Vote 4 Green Party 1
The Real Cost of Adoption: Paying Birthmothers ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 joanNYadoptees 1

Sun-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun-City Mortgages