Review: Canyon Lake Auto Repair

Review: Canyon Lake Auto Repair

Posted in the Sun City Forum

J Fab

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2008
These guys are amazing, professional, and never looking to "upsell" you. I would highly recommend them.
suzzette

Gardena, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2009
Between my sister and I we have had our cars/trucks there with great results and reasonable prices. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain "stuff" and does not try to sell services not needed. A mechanic you can trust.
mstrred

La Jolla, CA

#3 Jan 31, 2009
what i can say about canyon lake auto is that the customer service and the ability diagnose and fix my repairs are substantially greater than any shop i've come in contact with. i feel that i'm taken care of and trust that my car will be taken care of in the most professional manner compared to surrounding shops in the area. between the top three shops (family tire, auto care and canyon lake) i know these get down to buisiness without the worry of selling the customer short. congrats on the great work guys!!!!
mstrred

La Jolla, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2009
what i can say about canyon lake auto is that the customer service and the ability diagnose and fix my repairs are substantially greater than any shop i've come in contact with. i feel that i'm taken care of and trust that my car will be taken care of in the most professional manner compared to surrounding shops in the area. between the top three shops (family tire, auto care and canyon lake) i know these guys get down to buisiness without the worry of selling the customer short. congrats on the great work guys!!!!
Dodger Dan

Topanga, CA

#5 Feb 8, 2009
I'm happy to have this opportunity to agree with the previous posters. Mechanic Frank is honest and competent, so he is my first choice. My 83-year-old mother took her car there for an oil change and he didn't even charge her! Don't expect that for yourself, but it's indicative of his character and integrity.
Charlene

Hemet, CA

#6 May 28, 2009
One of the best mechanic shops around! And clean too. Very knowledgeable and does a great job with classic cars as well. I recommend them to anyone with car issues.
CANSMELLACONAMIL EAWAY

Glendora, CA

#7 Jul 23, 2009
YEAH, RIGHT!
Gil

Sun City, CA

#8 Mar 22, 2010
The owner is a very trusting person. I have been going to his shop since it opened. I have no fear of leaving my car and knowing it will be serviced with great professionalism. No up sales No B******T You don't have to believe these posts just take your car there for service one time and you will be amazed......
Ranes

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 1, 2010
They are great! Always fair and personable. The place is clean and organized and you definitely get the best deal as well as a full description of what needs to be done.
K Tank

Sun City, CA

#10 Jun 30, 2010
HONESTY, INTEGRITY, KNOW-HOW
These folks are the rare jewel of auto repair,
honest , reliable, and do a great job of getting you back on the road ASAP!
Fair prices, no work is done until you know all the charges up front.
We would recommend them to ANYONE .
No hard sells, no pressure. A real pleasure to deal with for pretty much anything your car needs.
Professionals with a CONSCIENCE. Thank you Canyon Lake Auto Repair!
K Tank
Ellen

Lake Elsinore, CA

#11 Nov 12, 2010
We live in Canyon Hills and the guys over here tried to upsell us $800 worth of work I know we did not need. I took my car to Canyon Lake and was treated with respect. When I told the mecanic of what others had said I needed he said he would check. When he called me back he said no I did not need those parts and my total bill was less than $200. VERY honest and I know I will take my car back and or reccomend him to friends and fammily. THANKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalized Panhandling @ Stater Bros!!! Menifee (Apr '10) Thu Well Well 10
Moving to Lake Elsinore.. (Jul '09) Nov 27 Cali4life 52
Quail Valley Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 23 Pantiks 92
News Police Say Baby Of Lake Elsinore Murder Victim OK (Oct '07) Nov 20 Macahdo 68
Doctors in area Nov 20 Shelly92 1
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) Nov '16 Tony 36

Sun City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun City Mortgages