Freeway sign changes spur Sun City's ...

Freeway sign changes spur Sun City's 'disappearance'

There are 3 comments on the Lake Elsinore Valley News story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Freeway sign changes spur Sun City's 'disappearance'. In it, Lake Elsinore Valley News reports that:

Friday, September 10th, 2010. Issue 36, Volume 14. MENIFEE A lingering vestige of Menifee's decade-long effort to become a city has faded from the view of freeway drivers and passengers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Elsinore Valley News.

icedragon

Long Beach, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I'm still not sure whether parts of the 92585 area code is considered Menifee! I live in the Rancho la Vita home community area, close to the hospital by the new middle school and I still put Sun City on my letters. Is that area considered Menifee or Sun City/Romoland still?
Ignorant Menifee

Riverside, CA

#2 Oct 3, 2010
icedragon wrote:
I'm still not sure whether parts of the 92585 area code is considered Menifee! I live in the Rancho la Vita home community area, close to the hospital by the new middle school and I still put Sun City on my letters. Is that area considered Menifee or Sun City/Romoland still?
92585 = Romoland
92586 = former Sun City/now Menifee

Menifee cannot use 92585 because Romoland still exists separate from Menifee.
Test

Riverside, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) 17 hr Proud american 27
City of Wildomar $10,000 Permit Fee for Horse R... (Apr '13) Jun 23 George Schaffer 3
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) Jun 20 nohoas 8
What's really going on? Jun 19 Kgifug 1
Come on already! (Apr '15) Jun 18 Menifeeresident 11
Review: RTA Dial-A-Ride Jun 17 RTA DIAL A RIDE 20
Applebees is located at 1758 N. Perris Blvd. Pe... (Mar '12) Jun 17 APPLEBEES PERRIS 5

Sun City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun City Mortgages