REGION: Latinos lead local population...

REGION: Latinos lead local population growth

There are 213 comments on the The Californian story from Dec 8, 2008, titled REGION: Latinos lead local population growth. In it, The Californian reports that:

The Latino population continues to grow faster than other segments of Southwest County communities, and Latinos now outnumber whites in Lake Elsinore, according to a survey released late Monday by the U.S. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Californian.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Dec 10, 2008
Wow! I'm surprised that no one has anything mean, stereotypical, nasty, & racist to say about this.
NAN

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2008
Well it would only take a blind man to know otherwies, just look out your door.
Bruno

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2008
im not going to say anything racist, where else can you go to any corner and pick up someone that will swing a pick and shovel all day for 20 bucks.
Native

Robertsdale, AL

#5 Dec 12, 2008
THEN TORCH IT!!!!!!!
Ripley

Pomona, CA

#6 Dec 12, 2008
Nuke the site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure.
PottyMouth

Vista, CA

#7 Dec 13, 2008
You people are bad not PC
kathleen - Nurse

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 25, 2008
anyone speak english?
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#9 Dec 25, 2008
PottyMouth wrote:
Find the nest and crush the eggs
weird:(clueless)
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#10 Dec 25, 2008
PottyMouth wrote:
You people are bad not PC
huh?
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#11 Dec 25, 2008
kathleen - Nurse wrote:
anyone speak english?
I think everyone speaks English on this forum. Just read! LOL
kathleen - Nurse

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Dec 26, 2008
hey us americans need someone to cut our lawn for $10.00
lmfao!!
PottyMouth

Vista, CA

#13 Dec 26, 2008
kathleen-Nurse that would be nice if you can find one to cut your lawn without stealing your tools or getting your cat pregnant
MEXICANS

Crescent City, CA

#14 Dec 27, 2008
We have PREVAILED. No question about it!!!!!!
African-American Guy

Orange, CA

#15 Dec 28, 2008
Cool. I like the growing diversity in the area.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#16 Dec 28, 2008
PottyMouth wrote:
kathleen-Nurse that would be nice if you can find one to cut your lawn without stealing your tools or getting your cat pregnant
Don't you think you're calling the kettle black? Oh please, how insane is that. But wait, that's right! Back east in remote small town areas there are people like that. We usually call them rednecks. LOL
dont go there

Robertsdale, AL

#17 Dec 29, 2008
yeah dragon , its also where southern justice is still up and swinging, wont find a mexical walking thue a neighborhood of southern folks..they would simply get hung as they deserve.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#18 Dec 30, 2008
dont go there wrote:
yeah dragon , its also where southern justice is still up and swinging, wont find a mexical walking thue a neighborhood of southern folks..they would simply get hung as they deserve.
Weirdo. Go back to the south. I'm sure people like you will go to jail for manslaughter, so keep talking like that.LOL
QUAIL VALLEY

Lake Elsinore, CA

#19 Nov 19, 2009
what is this world coming to....ya thats right mexicans well work for 10 dollers,while your dauthers are doing blowjobs in back of a car seat to have some money becuse they know there stupid parents well not quetion them how they got the money....and your son's where they are at...ooo wat there the once that are doing drugs,graffiti,and where are the parents?soooo instead of paying a mexican 10 bucks,make your kids do ur lawn and keep them out of trouble...
Sam Torres

Yorba Linda, CA

#20 Nov 20, 2009
We will all sneak over the border. Obama said we could.
QUAIL VALLEY

Lake Elsinore, CA

#21 Nov 20, 2009
its funny, but true...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delicious lil angell Sat The dark one 1
Hells angels!! May 25 Windowshopper 2
Metrolink Perris Valley Line opens June 6 May 21 Metrolink Perris ... 1
Metrolink Perris Valley Line is grand opening o... May 21 Metrolink Perris ... 1
News PerrisMETROLINK: Perris Valley Line slated to o... May 21 Perris Valley Line 1
Review: South Perris Metrolink Station Apr '16 Metrolink South P... 1
Review: Downtown Perris Metrolink Station Apr '16 Metrolink Downtow... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sun City Mortgages