Terry Trexler's No Stranger to Trouble

Full story: WLTX Columbia

One of three people arrested in the Richland County case involving malnourished horses is Terry Trexler, and this isn't the first time he's been in trouble with the law.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lori

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Mr. Trexler has a history of abusing and neglecting horses - he should NEVER be allowed to own horses again. The list of his crimes goes on and on.
Billy Bob

Georgetown, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Judged:

Look like a meth head
Puff

Gaston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Question:
Do you know the difference between a dead squirrel in the middle of the road and a dead attorney in the middle of the road?

Answer:
There's skid marks in front of the squirrel.
SAM

Camden, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

There seems to be several cases of animal abuse in Hopkins. I speak from personal experience of fostering 5 horses from 3 different cases, all from Hopkins. What's up?
sumter mom

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Go Figure
Plato

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

SAM wrote:
There seems to be several cases of animal abuse in Hopkins. I speak from personal experience of fostering 5 horses from 3 different cases, all from Hopkins. What's up?
What's the Hopkins connection here? Any idea?
Phil

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Plato wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the Hopkins connection here? Any idea?
Mostly there's just a lot of ignorant people that live in Hopkins...I think there's something in the water out there. Not all, but a good majority of the residents out there are a little off.
Honest One

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly there's just a lot of ignorant people that live in Hopkins...I think there's something in the water out there. Not all, but a good majority of the residents out there are a little off.
This is a untrue statement , I know a lot of good people in the Hopkins and Eastover area . It just like anywhere else , you have sorry folks and good folks .The Trexler's did not come from Hopkins , they are "transplants" . I have family and friends in both locations and they are great people that you would be honored to know .
Reverend J-Part 1 of 2

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.. Okay I see.
Plato

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Yeah so I wasn't the only one wondering that (kinda new to the area).
hrj

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

How in Gods name did this guy get a top level goverment job?
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

hrj wrote:
It's all about who you know.
Dianne

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

hrj wrote:
Terry doesn't have a government job. He's a disbarred attorney. His brother James is the one with a gvernment job. I think (but I'm not positive) that the brother James also had some sort of firearms charge a few yrs ago. I'm not sure about that though.
Dell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

99 percent of attorneys make the rest look bad.
Informed

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Terry Trexler and Hazel Trexler both have lawsuits against them from several members of their own family....(not to mention others). Unfortunately for the scammed family members, their credit is probably ruined and they'll never get a dime of what was taken from them back....even after all of this. It is amazing how greed can turn you into something so despicable.
Crushed

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

These sawed-off low lifes purchased a National Champion mare from me that was never paid in full and it crushes me to think she is one of those poor horses. It is a shame that they were locked in small "cages" but still fed and watered every day!!!!! I hope they rot.
Crushed

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

clarification to the above
By they I mean the Trexlers
Dark Angel08

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Terri Trexler is just a sorry "human"....I hired him about 12 years ago and a few months later when NOTHING was getting done I decided to fire him and about a week before I did, I got a letter from a different lawyer saying HIS office had my files and I needed to come pick them up.....he had lied to me the whole time about what was going on with my child kidnapping case.....he sent the defendants lawyer letter after letter saying I wanted to drop the suit!! NOT EVEN TRUE!!! I'm glad he was disbarred before he could do this to even more unknowing, trusting ppl.
miniature horse owner

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

just some info:
the vet that is taking care of these horses is the same vet that i use. we had to have mike out when i had a filly born. we asked mike about those horses and this is what he told us. some are improving and some is on their way. that some of them have soem problems with TRUST with that said what i mean is they dont trust people. i dont know how many people use this vet but all i can say about him and his crew is they do great jobs. they are there when u need them and mike is always on call all i can say about mike is good and those horses are in good care now.
thank god for that
MMM

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

I happen to be acquainted with the Trexlers. Nearly forty years ago when I was six, the mother once detained and harrassed me after school over her delusion that I had wronged her son Terry (I had merely retrieved my own toy). At least as far back as that, the community has largely despised her due to her nutso antics. Her boys always seemed to worship her, to their detriment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sumter Discussions

Search the Sumter Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Larry Durant Charged with Sex Crimes wit... (Jun '13) Apr 15 ronnie 18
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
Sumter Apr 9 Truth 2
ralph avins (Oct '11) Mar '14 Dmw 2
Is Sumter a good place to raise kids? (Oct '08) Mar '14 buckzoo 112
Review: Panda Express Mar '14 Jones M 1
Overturned Jeep On Pinewood Rd Mar '14 Concerned 1
•••
•••
•••
Sumter Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••