Senate OKs Ariz.-style immigration bill

Senate OKs Ariz.-style immigration bill

There are 69 comments on the www.nems360.com story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Senate OKs Ariz.-style immigration bill. In it, www.nems360.com reports that:

After more than four hours of debate, the Mississippi Senate passed Arizona-styled legislation on Tuesday that cracks down on illegal immigrants.

Wednesday January 19th 2011 .nems360.com

Reported by Nems Daily Journal

Another state passes legislation similar to Amazon's immigration law.

Reported by the journal Mississippi state legislates passed immigration reform that goes after illegal immigrants in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nems360.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Juan

Pearland, TX

#63 Feb 10, 2011
juan is insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing a SS# doesn't count juanita...just wait till the IRS audits your company...you'll be deported faster than flies on the sh*t that you are...try getting out of mommie's basement and smell some fresh air once in a while little troll...
I work as electrician building new houses, but don't have to pay any tax because I'm undocumented.
teddyroosevelt

Corinth, MS

#64 Feb 10, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I work as electrician building new houses, but don't have to pay any tax because I'm undocumented.
Leeching off your girlfriend, who is in turn leeching off the government. You two are reprobates of the lowest ilk.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#65 Feb 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I work as electrician building new houses, but don't have to pay any tax because I'm undocumented.
Anyone who permits you to touch their new house is insane because you're not licensed or bonded, either. I wouldn't even hire you plug in a lamp in my home.
illegalsgottago

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Feb 11, 2011
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who permits you to touch their new house is insane because you're not licensed or bonded, either. I wouldn't even hire you plug in a lamp in my home.
I'd let him plug it in if he was standing in a bucket of water...lol

Hey juanita why don't you go bond with the nearest light socket...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#67 Feb 12, 2011
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who permits you to touch their new house is insane because you're not licensed or bonded, either. I wouldn't even hire you plug in a lamp in my home.
You don't know what your talking about. I know the electrical craft and do good work. What good would license or bond do me. By hiring me to wire your house, and my brother to do the plumbing we can save the buyer thousands of dollars.
juan is insane

Houston, TX

#68 Feb 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I work as electrician building new houses, but don't have to pay any tax because I'm undocumented.
Cool that means not only are you an illegal scumbag criminal you've crossed the line to illegal alien felon for failing to pay taxes. Shouldn't be hard for the IRS to get a court order and topix run down your ip addy..eh??
juan is insane

Houston, TX

#69 Feb 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what your talking about. I know the electrical craft and do good work. What good would license or bond do me. By hiring me to wire your house, and my brother to do the plumbing we can save the buyer thousands of dollars.
By hiring you the homeowner puts his/her very life at risk...end of statement.. The cost to the homeowner for the re-do and damange done to the home would far outweight what little savings he/she would get from hiring illegal aliens scumbag criminals such as you...their safety just isn't worth it juanita...when it comes to electrical work never ever use anybody that isn't a licensed and bonded master craftsman...

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#70 Feb 12, 2011
juan is insane wrote:
<quoted text>
By hiring you the homeowner puts his/her very life at risk...end of statement.. The cost to the homeowner for the re-do and damange done to the home would far outweight what little savings he/she would get from hiring illegal aliens scumbag criminals such as you...their safety just isn't worth it juanita...when it comes to electrical work never ever use anybody that isn't a licensed and bonded master craftsman...
Here in Houston, we've seen the shoddy work illegals do for decades. It's appalling, and you're quite correct - the cost that results from using illegal aliens far outweighs any initial $ savings people think they're getting.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#71 Feb 12, 2011
Yes....and that comes to you from two lazy union workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbia restaurant rolls over to "C" rating Mar 21 News1 2
pretending to be a coach Mar 1 Seck 1
News Senate prospects grim for early voting bill Feb 28 DontVote 9
News Need more facts on illegal immigrants (Feb '08) Feb '17 Dth__601 42
do you know this man???? urgent Feb '17 upper city rescue... 1
atheist are not stupid Feb '17 upper city rescue... 1
why JESUS why not allah or buddah? Feb '17 upper city rescue... 1

Sumrall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumrall Mortgages