Sanford man faces vehicular homicide ...

Sanford man faces vehicular homicide charges

There are 3 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jul 12, 2006, titled Sanford man faces vehicular homicide charges. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

A Sanford man faces vehicular homicide charges in the March deaths of two hurricane recovery workers from Missouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

truelymissed

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2006
These two people didn't deserve this. Paula was the sweetest person I've ever met and she was also my best friend. I will never forget her, she was like a mother to me. This man deserves the harshest punishment he can get. They were wonderful people who only deserved the best. I will never forget you Paula... I love you
Lizzy

Bunceton, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2006
"When The Good Die Young',Thats What happened to My Cousin Michael,and his Fiance on The Night of March 11.I didn't Know Paula Very well,(and now I won't Get the chance too)But I do Know she was A Very Sweet and Nice lady that Made My Cousin Very Happy.But Thanks to Geoffrey Hambric,none of The Families or Friends will be Able to See our Loved ones Ever Again.The last time I saw My Cousin and Paula was Christmas Eve.Now Our Family has to Go on With the Tradition without a Loved one.Miss U Both!
truelymissed

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 8, 2006
Hi Lizzy, I just thought I'd write to you and tell you that Mike was an awesome person.. Even though I only got to meet him two or three times, he was sweet to Paula and thats all that mattered to me. Paula was like my mom. I became her daughter when she lost hers, Misty.. I will never forgive this man for what he has done because I loved her with all my heart. I still think about her everyday and I wonder how things would be if she was here now. I miss her so much and I just wanted to let you know your not alone in this..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna L. Weddle Cartwright Sat Freedomtruth 1
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... Jul 29 Dynofthirst 6
child murdered in Hattiesburg Jul 26 bacsoldier 1
News Resident asks council to refuse to fly state flag Jul 26 Paper Girl 7
News Mary Thomas: Tupelo needs dialogue about flying... Jul 26 Mary Who 3
queers n stuff Jul 22 shutit 3
News Pearl River Community College. Photo Source WDAM Apr '15 JustMe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumrall Mortgages