First Prev
of 2
Next Last
believe that

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Apr 2, 2014
Hattiesburg detective who refused to apologize for pulling over mayor resigns

http://www.wdam.com/story/25121958/hattiesbur...

This is, I guess, another huge win for Johnny Dupree, the Village Big Man of the Hattiesburg Tribe.

And before any of you go saying this isn't about race but rather about corruption, you can think again. It is exactly and positively about race and all of you -- especially you, Whitey Popo -- better be getting it through your skull not to be disrepeckkin' duh mayor friendses an' shi'.

This is the black man's way of showing that he has power. "Mayor" Dupree and "Chief" Frazier Bolton are a couple of disgusting pieces of human sewage.
Laurie

Long Beach, MS

#22 May 2, 2014
Amen yet still they all sit there still in power and still abusing it daily. Hattiesburg is a slum now that to it being over run with thugs, crooked cops, racist politicians, drugs and racism except the racism isn't again blacks!!! Get out while u can before you end up dead in a drive by or get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. The city has turned into nothing g but a ghetto!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Dryden and Chris Price- Groundworx Puppets Wed Ringer 1
Sheriff Billy McGee sued for alienation of affe... Oct 4 NoFear 1
Greg williams Oct 3 lonely mid wife 1
Forrest General Hospital (Sep '07) Oct 2 JUSTME 1,096
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hattiesburg, MS (Aug '10) Sep '14 Lornetp 103
6 more school districts join Mississippi educat... Sep '14 gulf 1
Stupidity Sep '14 thats funny 2
Sumrall Dating
Find my Match

Sumrall Jobs