Who will stop Dupree?

Posted in the Sumrall Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Oct 25, 2013
When will Dupree's treachery catch up with him? I am praying something happens soon as the citizens of Hattiesburg have had enough of the lies and the abuse of power Dupree and his cronies have gotten away with for so long! Hattiesburg Patriot has been covering the voter fraud issues and I'm glad to hear they are not letting this go bc no one else is doing anything about it including WDAM!!! Stay focused as this is far from over and Dupree's days are numbered!!!!
Ringer

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2013
I sure hope so.
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Oct 30, 2013
The Hattiesburg Patriot is working on other illegal voters and this one is suppose to be "big" so we shall see! They are also approaching racial issues (discrimination against whites) here in Hattiesburg and the school district! Please look at Hattiesburg Patriot facebook page. I am now curious to see what will happen to the Hattiesburg cop who was suspended because he refused to apologize to Dupree. Keep praying we will finally get some help here and someone will stand up for us and help us fight Dupree's regime!
believe that

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Laurie wrote:
The Hattiesburg Patriot is working on other illegal voters and this one is suppose to be "big" so we shall see! They are also approaching racial issues (discrimination against whites) here in Hattiesburg and the school district! Please look at Hattiesburg Patriot facebook page.
I look forward to HP's revelations with lively anticipation.
Laurie wrote:
I am now curious to see what will happen to the Hattiesburg cop who was suspended because he refused to apologize to Dupree....
That mean ol' po po, he bein' all disrespec'ful just cuz the Great Tribal Chief Dupree wanna thank a dawg fo' he many voteses. Dayum, ain't nobody be werry about they be blockin' the skreek an' shi'.

From the HPD Web site:

http://www.hattiesburgms.com/city-departments...

"[Chief Frazier] Bolton's philosophy is to "treat everyone like you want to be treated".

Well, there you have it. Everybody likes being FORCED to apologize for popping the siren on two dum basses blocking the street, don't they? That's the way you want to be treated, isn't it?

Hey, next time, Officer Anonymous (HPD won't give your name), just write Devontario a ticket for blocking the street and write Barack ODupree a ticket for aiding and abetting.

And Frazier Bolton is just one more example of what I've said here before: little by little, Hattiesburg government is being filled by the Barack ODupree's and the Frazier Boltons. Little by little the Delgados and the Naylors will put their incompetent friends in place until there are enough of them to vote on a changing Hattiesburg's "slave name" to its glorious new: Souf Detroit.

Once you go black, you become a a blighted city.
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Believe that, it is good to hear from you again and as usual, you are 100% correct!!! God forbid anyone actually stand up to this tyrant and his cronies but it is happening everyday and before long, there will not be enough places for Johnny Dupree to hide!!!!! HP will be announcing another illegal voter Friday shall see who's in the hot seat next!!!! Wonder how we can find out the same of the suspended cop???
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 Oct 30, 2013
I am also curious to see how people will react to the list of assistant principals and principals in the Hattiesburg school district who are black vs whites and what will be said about it!
peracleat of justice

AOL

#7 Oct 30, 2013
well johnny dupree and kennith fairley might get to be cell mates , and a lot of blacks gonna hafta pay taxes some that voted ill eagle done lost thays homested exsimption gonna hafta pay two countys full tax back ten years !
AND BLESS HIS HEART DELBERT HOSEMAN has the power of supena he has ask for all the absenttee ballots and the envelopes stay tuned more to come
believe that

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Oct 31, 2013
peracleat of justice wrote:
well johnny dupree and kennith fairley might get to be cell mates , and a lot of blacks gonna hafta pay taxes some that voted ill eagle done lost thays homested exsimption gonna hafta pay two countys full tax back ten years !
AND BLESS HIS HEART DELBERT HOSEMAN has the power of supena he has ask for all the absenttee ballots and the envelopes stay tuned more to come
I thought it was "paraclete," not "peracleat."

Well, anyway, if he had a choice in the matter, Dupree might want to go ahead now and take up residency in the prison system somewhere. That way he'd only have to serve 1,177 days before the 1/2 president pardoned him.

And blacks? Going to have to start paying taxes? Who is going to make those that weren't paying start now? Answer: Nobody. Ain't going to happen.

And Hosemann? Hosemann's just putting on a show. He ain't going to do anything. If he were, Dave Ware wouldn't have had to spend himself blind trying to take office in the elections that he won.

There is no voting our way out of this one. There will be no help from no Hosemann, no elected officials, who will come riding down like the cavalry to save us all.
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Oct 31, 2013
I have spent my days emailing, calling and texting everyone from the governors office, Dave ware to Dupree himself and have heard nothing but "we r working on it and we are aware of the situation"! Nothing from Dupree of course so I don't know who will save us but I'm not giving up hope! Hattiesburg patriot will not give up and I have faith they will bring forth more illegal voters and more deceit from Dupree and his cronies! There will be a day when his lies come to light and he will not be able to explain his way out of it nor enough money to buy his way out of a jail cell so until that day comes, I am goin to keep calling, writing and emailing anyone who will listen!!! Don't give up guys because there is still hope!
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Firemen, a public defender and Now a judge . This "judge" swore Dupree in as major and she is an illegal voter!!! No wonder he was smiling like a Cheshire Cat! He knew what he was getting away with once again! That man belongs in jail along with all his "buddies"! I pray everyday that his lies will come to the light of day and te people of hattiesburg will rise up against him and show him we are no longer fools and he will pay for what he has done and what he continues to do everyday! Hattiesburg patriot will be releasing yet another high ranking official who voted illegally! Wonder who it is??? Please stay vigilant and please keep the tips pouring in... We will put Dupree and his cronies where they belong!!!!!
paracleat of justice

AOL

#11 Nov 4, 2013
is that better ?
should we be speaking in BANTOO?
I's meens a lan-wedg dat DOO-PREE can understand
Most only understand :Waddie Melon food stamp card
mail box get check , thats about the total vocabulary oh yes forgot MAH-DICK

AND for USM if someone is on a football scholarship they should At least know what one looks like ,and the scholarship should require winning you loose a game pay a weeks tuition !
Laurie

Terry, MS

#12 Nov 5, 2013
This has nothing to do with race, religion, sexual orientation or color but it has EVERYTHING to do with corruption, abuse of power and deceit!!! These people (Dupree supporters) will do anything to keep him in office even when they all conspired to break the law, commit perjury, voter intimidation and voter fraud! Do you realize how many people had to be in on this scam in order for it to work? That is a scary thought indeed!!! Look at the police officers who have broken the law and not been punished then take a look at the cop who blew his siren at two vehicles blocking a main intersection? He/she was suspended because he/she refuse to apologize to his highness Dupree for just doing his/her job yet the cops who have blatantly abused the system still walks free with no reprecussions at all! Doesn't really seem fair now does it??? There still has been NO CHARGES filed against the firefighters, the public defender, the former deputy, the school district worker( who happens to be married to one of the firemen) or the "judge" and we all have valid proof they broke the law an committed voter fraud but still they are free! It was also said that Kenneth fairelys goons slashed tires on the Hattiesburg patriots vehicle last night at the city counsel meeting but don't see anything on WDAM about them being arrested yet either! You know what the definition of political correctness is? It is "afraid to tell the truth because you might offend someone"! People are afraid to speak out against Dupree, his wife and his cronies because he is a black man and they are afraid to be called "racist"! If people really want to know who is "racist", it is the people who bring up race in the first place and play the all to well know "race card" when things don't go their way!!!!! Dupree is a criminal and a lot of people realize this but few are willing to stand up and call a crook a crook! It's a sad commentary for today's "advanced times"!!!
Mike_Peterson

Jackson, MS

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Laurie wrote:
Firemen, a public defender and Now a judge . This "judge" swore Dupree in as major and she is an illegal voter!!! No wonder he was smiling like a Cheshire Cat! He knew what he was getting away with once again! That man belongs in jail along with all his "buddies"! I pray everyday that his lies will come to the light of day and te people of hattiesburg will rise up against him and show him we are no longer fools and he will pay for what he has done and what he continues to do everyday! Hattiesburg patriot will be releasing yet another high ranking official who voted illegally! Wonder who it is??? Please stay vigilant and please keep the tips pouring in... We will put Dupree and his cronies where they belong!!!!!
A plan has started to see how many Ware voters illegally voted. We will wait until we get the full list.

Fight fire with fire. Lets get all the skeletons out of the closet.

Wait white people don't break the law, just blacks right?
Laurie

Hattiesburg, MS

#14 Nov 9, 2013
If any Ware supporters voted illegally, by all means, call 'em out!!! Why shouldn't they be caught as well??? As far as your snide, little racist comment "white people don't break the law, just blacks", just because all the illegal voters they have caught so far as been black doesn't mean they won't catch any white ones!!! One again people, I don't give a crap what color you happen be but if you voted illegally, you will be caught! Stop making it about race!!!
paracleat of justice

AOL

#15 Nov 9, 2013
do some digging go see how many have given their property to mount carmel baptist church
see who owns most of the blighted areas of hattiesburg , you will be suprised I was
also absenttee ballots went out to many jails in south ms not just in forrest county , your doing good just need a bigger shovel
believe that

Grapevine, AR

#16 Dec 19, 2013
Unauthorized use of city gasoline cards, city council outraged

HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM)- An investigation is now underway regarding city owned gas cards that have come under question.... City Councilman Carter Carroll addressed a bill of almost $10,000 over a one months time span has not been paid, and is now under investigation...You know, this has been going on for six months or so," said Ward 3 councilman Carter Carroll....""People in the administration have known about this and the council has been given claims dockets [-- f]raudulent claims dockets that the council was told to approve over a six-month time span. "[The Dupree administration] knew that these charges were fraudulent and yet we come up and the council approves these claims," Carroll said. Carter Carroll said Mayor DuPree waited six months to tell the city council about the fraudulent transactions. He also added that five transactions from the same card were made in a ten minute time span at one point."

This is the way it's done when the Big Chief occupies the tribal banana hut: Montario gets the City gas card and texts he homies to meet him at the gas station and anybody can fill up their tank if they give him $10,$15,$20, first, whatever figure is Montario's going rate of the day. And, of course, Montario makes sure he fills his own ride up before he takes the card back to the tribal hut.

And you, Bwana, get to pay the bill for for the rest of the natives. That's the way it do in Bantuland.
Laurie

Long Beach, MS

#17 Jan 7, 2014
Amen....cld t have said it better myself!!! I have contacted Stacey Pickering about this disgusting situation and they email I received from his office states they know about the situation and are looking into it and assure me the "gas fraud" and Dupree illegal activities are being looked into and "diligently investigated". So, when are Dupree and his ccronies going to finally be held to justice? I still think we need to camp out in front of Dupree office (on public property) and stay there until we get the national news attention. Maybe then someone will do something to actually help us. We need some big names doing some serious iinvestigating and putting Dupree on the curb and in jail!!!!
believe that

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jan 16, 2014
Laurie wrote:
Amen....cld t have said it better myself!!!
<believe that takes a bow>
Laurie wrote:
{snip}

So, when are Dupree and his ccronies going to finally be held to justice? I still think we need to camp out in front of Dupree office (on public property) and stay there until we get the national news attention. Maybe then someone will do something to actually help us.
Dupree will never be held to account. To the tribe that influences the national news, Dupree is one of their pets. So the news media will not help. Camping out, the news media will treat you like they did the Occupy Wall Streeters: as a kooky, tinfoil hat wearing street rat.
Laurie wrote:
We need some big names doing some serious iinvestigating and putting Dupree on the curb and in jail!!!!
And immediately after that we need to put the big names in jail too.
believe that

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Jan 16, 2014
believe that wrote:
Unauthorized use of city gasoline cards, city council outraged
HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM)- An investigation is now underway regarding city owned gas cards that have come under question.

{snip}

This is the way it's done when the Big Chief occupies the tribal banana hut: Montario gets the City gas card and texts he homies to meet him at the gas station and anybody can fill up their tank if they give him $10,$15,$20, first, whatever figure is Montario's going rate of the day. And, of course, Montario makes sure he fills his own ride up before he takes the card back to the tribal hut.
And you, Bwana, get to pay the bill for for the rest of the natives. That's the way it do in Bantuland.
Okay. So I got the name wrong. It wasn't Montario. It was Contrelle. And Dennis. See Dennis here:

http://www.wdam.com/story/24464282/second-sus...

They are, of course, innocent until proven guilty.

But nobody denies that the City of Hattiesburg is $10,000 worth of gasoline, about 3,000 gallons of the stuff. And let's just look at who the alleged thieves are.(so far. there may be more to come).

We repeat: this is the way it's done in Hatties-stan now. E'rybody get a li'l sumpin' sumpin', name sane, dawg.

And Pinky pay for it. Life i' gud upny hood, mang.
Laurie

Long Beach, MS

#20 Jan 18, 2014
It was just a thought "believe that". I'm trying g to do anything I can to get people to pay attention to what has happened to our city. I am not a politician but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make people aware of our situation! I'm sorry if my opinions or ideas are not perfect but at least I'm not willing to give up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
james turner, tina mae walton 14 hr wpko 48
Dollar General in Bassfield closing early? Mar 24 Regular Joe 1
News Festivals draw crowds to downtown Tupelo Mar 24 Jr Jack Reed fun 3
Groundworxx- Kim Bradley the latest schill? Mar 17 Albert 2
News Mississippi Power, regulators, ask Kemper decis... Mar 17 jen pletcher 1
Best Package Stores for buying in quantity Mar 4 jsnoobie 1
tina mae walton (turner) Feb '15 whiteknight 17
Sumrall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web