Miss. abortion initiative could end u...

Miss. abortion initiative could end up in court

There are 1 comment on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Feb 2, 2010, titled Miss. abortion initiative could end up in court. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

An anti-abortion group that wants life defined in Mississippi as beginning at fertilization said it intends file a federal lawsuit Tuesday to protect a yearlong effort to get the measure on a statewide ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

Mike

Meridian, ID

#1 Feb 5, 2010
This is so stupid and it more than likely will not pass. And even if it does, there's no guarantee it'll last. You people don't get it, you can't overrule the federal govt.

I DON'T support abortion but any state law that inhibits abortion will be struck down by a federal judge and ruled invalid. And when it does so these fools are right back to the drawing board. When are they going to learn?

They already tried this in Kansas and other states and the federal courts struck it down each time.

Without a Supreme Court ruling or a new federal amendment to the constitution, you will never stamp out abortion. And even then it'll get done under the table. It all depends really on what you want.

As long as you have dumb kids doing things they shouldn't be doing, you're going to have abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Guy Named Ben Sep 29 Sammy 1
Poll If married & looking for a sperm donor, you'd pick (Feb '08) Aug '17 Babies1983 36
Howdy Aug '17 Ricardo montobomb 1
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Aug '17 A Certain Christian 71
News Need more facts on illegal immigrants (Feb '08) Feb '17 Dth__601 42
News Phil Bryant, 3 Doors Down and Tupelo band will ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 No Elected 2
Singles (Oct '16) Oct '16 Joshuainsumrall 1

Sumrall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumrall Mortgages