Lamar County gets land for new fire s...

Lamar County gets land for new fire station

There are 1 comment on the Hattiesburg American story from Oct 18, 2007, titled Lamar County gets land for new fire station. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

A developer of more than 11,000 contiguous acres in both Lamar and Forrest counties deeded one acre to the Lamar County Volunteer Fire Department this morning. via Hattiesburg American

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

caderrion parson

Barnesville, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2007
I would like that because when their are more than one emergency we need more than one emergency car to show up cause if their a real bad emergency we dont jest the firetruck and a police to show up we need the amblance to show up to. insted of them leaveing the other in need of help. so if we had more two fire station the would be able to respond to half of the ones in need. indsted of two in three at at time then u gots to wate on the amblce to get there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evan McMullin enters race for POTUS Aug 11 Never 2 late 1
News Authorities search for Jones Co. inmate who wal... Aug 4 Anonymous 1
Vote for Hillary Aug 4 Hawk 1
Tiare Lee-Foster Jul '16 Unknown 2
News Pearl River Community College. Photo Source WDAM (Apr '15) Apr '15 JustMe 1
News Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran elected to Sou... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Anderson 8
Looking for Jamie Powell (Nov '13) Nov '13 trek 1

Sumrall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumrall Mortgages