Pine Belt Gymnastics Coach Arrested for Statutory Rape

There are 4 comments on the Jan 21, 2009, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story titled Pine Belt Gymnastics Coach Arrested for Statutory Rape. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

A Hattiesburg area gymnastics coach has been arrested and charged with sex crimes involving underage girls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

TeacherCrimes

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Teachers are arrested EVERYDAY for SEX crimes. See ALL of them at www.TeacherCrimes.com

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2009
I had sex with my 8th Grade Algebra Teacher back in 1980. she was great, and it wasn't a crime to me. It was a crime because we only did it ONCE!!
mee

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jan 27, 2009
I don't know the guy and hate that he has got himself in this as young as he is and I also don't know how old the girls were but if he was fooling with 14 or 15 year old girls I think they should let there parents have a shot him,
Bob

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jan 29, 2009
I'm not saying I would do it. I'm not saying it's right. I'm not even saying I would want my kids engaging in such things.

However - people in this country have to accept reality. This kind of sick shit happens all the time. Why are we in this country immune?

This guy is 23. 23. Often even to our South in Mexico men his age marry 14 year olds and nothing is thought wrong with it.

A 10 year old I would say yes. A 14 year old is different. A 14 year old is not a child and knows what he/she is doing.

I'm not saying it's right but I'm saying the fact that some people act like they're shocked that this stuff happens are crazy.

The rate of this stuff is a LOT higher than what is actually reported. I knew a guy when I was in high school who was having gay sex with one of his teachers. The teacher was still young, in his 30s. They had a consensual relationship. I never would have reported it because it wan't my business. I also knew another woman who banged half her male students. So what.

Happens all the time. Put young attractive people together and sparks will fly.

This freak shit happens all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumrall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forrest General Hospital (Sep '07) 2 hr Elise Gingerich 1,099
News The February 10 tornado special is set to air A... 2 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Dollar General in Bassfield closing early? 12 hr JDResident 2
tina mae walton (turner) Apr 22 One smart cookie 21
News Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran elected to Sou... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Anderson 8
Looking for Jamie Powell (Nov '13) Nov '13 trek 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
More from around the web

Sumrall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]