Arrest made in deadly Federal Way sho...

Arrest made in deadly Federal Way shooting

There are 27 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Arrest made in deadly Federal Way shooting. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Police in Federal Way, Wash., have arrested a 20-year-old Auburn man for investigation of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a man outside an apartment complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daniel

Auburn, WA

#23 Jan 9, 2011
Doesnt matter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow who are you kidding, i SAW it and thats why alex had the nerve to brag about shooting vadim for vitaly and his brothers right!*uck You retard
thank you !. but who is this guy vitaly? and his brothers?
Information

Federal Way, WA

#24 May 14, 2012
Yes Vadim is the one who pulled out gun first and decided to start shooting. Aleksandr was set free obviously for self defense, if it was him that is...
Dillan

Matthews, NC

#25 Jun 28, 2012
Vadim was my ex bf and it's ashame that all that happened.
dafuq

United States

#26 Apr 7, 2013
Right Vadim shot first when all those idiots were strapped. Welcome to america. To justify such ignorant BS. glad to see all your married bet it was a great story to tell how you were hunting for Vadim and found him. POS. Rip Vadim.
Kids and guns

Seattle, WA

#27 Apr 10, 2013
Kids and guns don't mix. Y'all need to grow up.
dafuq

United States

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Kids and guns wrote:
Kids and guns don't mix. Y'all need to grow up.
right. Trust me everyone has. Guns and kids? Gtfo of here with that. It was never "badass gangbanger" shit someones little brother couldnt handle their ass getting handed to them like a adult and got BIG brother involved which ended in murder. How pathetic. Guilt haunts people obviously why your here.
Lol

Seattle, WA

#29 Jun 19, 2016
Justice will be served. World is round lol ha ha ha ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Auburn babysitter gets 10 years for shaking child (Feb '12) Sat Someone that knows 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 uncle Jed 1
Werner Irvin Aug 23 Saysha 3
News Man fatally shot at Puyallup gas station (Oct '07) Aug 11 Hawaii86 70
Sumner Garage Door Repair (Dec '14) Dec '14 BarbraNHall 1
Sumner Locksmith (Dec '14) Dec '14 PortiaPHaynes 1
Sumner Locksmith (Oct '14) Nov '14 Zach 2

Sumner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumner Mortgages