Review: E-Ticket Powersports LLC

Review: E-Ticket Powersports LLC

Posted in the Sumner Forum

karbop1

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 11, 2009
This place sucks. They charged my credit card for more than $3500 saying I damaged their jet ski when they didn't hitch the trailer correctly and it damaged my fender. The jet skis were not damaged at the time of return. They won't answer calls and refuse to say what the charges are for. Cuurently in dispute resolution with my credit card company and have called the police to see what action can be taken. DO NOT use this company.
loyalpl

Gig Harbor, WA

#2 Sep 8, 2009
this is a half ass place, I asked them to fix one thing and they broke something else and want me to pay for there miss-up. i got a part from them and they said it was new. the yamaha dealer said no way was it new. It was not in a box no recietand by looking it was used. BoB talks like drunken sailer (F**k)(G*d***M)ect.I woulden't let them work on a seadoo if i was in the midel of the ocean
Another Victim of ETPS

Washington, DC

#3 Sep 10, 2009
This company has committed multiple crimes that are being investigated by various police departments throughout the state of Washington, including the Sumner Police Department, the Pierce County Sheriff's Office, and the Seattle Police Department. This company routinely makes unauthorized transactions and charges consumers without evidence or documentation. Their business practices are unethical to say the least. They have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. They have committed fraud by forging credit card authorizations.
All of these records are public and can be confirmed. If you have also been a victim of this company, I urge you to speak out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops debate giving tribal police authority over... (Jan '08) Jul 24 Anonymous 19
News CPS safety plan put child in danger, police say (Aug '07) Jul '17 Aaron K Hall 19
Police activity? (Sep '16) Jun '17 scribbles157 2
chicken nuggets Jun '17 kyman 1
Dump trucks on 112th... Jun '17 Romma 1
Luke Heimlich Jun '17 BarbWire 1
Dumbass car thief.... you left an item to ident... Jun '17 Green Barray 1

Sumner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumner Mortgages