Community Gathers at Allan Yorke Park...

Community Gathers at Allan Yorke Park to Celebrate Life of Quentin Boggan

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Community Gathers at Allan Yorke Park to Celebrate Life of Quentin Boggan. In it, Patch.com reports that:

On Sunday, June 24, the community gathered at Bonney Lake's Allan Yorke Park to remember one of their own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Alicia Murguia

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Wow! It was fun having him in class(: I will NEVER forget him. He would alllways come to school with a smile on his face. He walked through those doors of bonney lake high school brave and strong. He left his mark in that school and on that football field. He made bonney lake a happy place:) his laugh.......his laugh we will never forget. Quentin boggan will be remembered FOREVER!!! It was not his time to go. But life is life. The last day is supposed to be fun. But it ended up badly. The last day of school and the last day of his life. But I know,we know that hes watching us and is happy and in a better place. We love u and we love ur family so much. Rest in peace Quentin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Werner Irvin Apr 7 Sung Irvin 2
ling for info Apr 7 Pal 1
Marge Knight Mar '16 Kyle 1
Big Boom Mar '16 Guybo 1
Suspect Charged with murder and rape (Jan '07) Feb '16 billybl 8
Does any know this guy? (Jan '15) Feb '16 Billy the Kid 5
Loud booming (Apr '11) Feb '16 tnelson 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumner Mortgages