Street Talk: How have rising gas pric...

Street Talk: How have rising gas prices affected your life?

There are 4 comments on the Pierce County story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Street Talk: How have rising gas prices affected your life?. In it, Pierce County reports that:

Street Talk is a weekly feature in the "Views" section that collects voices and perspectives from individuals in Bonney Lake and Sumner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pierce County.

TRINA

Lake Stevens, WA

#1 Mar 30, 2011
We are some of the lucky ones, my husband and i didnt lose our jobs when the market went down but we never recieve any help. we mangage to bearly pay our bills and stay afloat, but with the price of gas going up so much, I'm not sure we will make it, we both travel many miles a day in our jobs and the price is taking a big chunk out of our budget.
TRINA

Lake Stevens, WA

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Sorry, I am from bonney lake not Miami, FL
TRINA

Lake Stevens, WA

#3 Mar 30, 2011
I am from bonney lake, Washington
billmoore43

Puyallup, WA

#4 Mar 30, 2011
Both of us are retired. I parked my Suburban (14 MPG)and drive my wife's Mini-Cooper (37 MPG). We plan ahead and try to drive once or twice a week. I will start bicycling in better weather. We have gasoline in the U.S. but Wall Street is controlling the pricing and making a ton of money. When is the government going to go back to be by the people and for the people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A tale of the Smitty burger – and where to... (Apr '14) Nov '16 Mike 2
News Man fatally shot at Puyallup gas station (Oct '07) Oct '16 Little Looney 71
Review: Firewall Pest Solutions Sep '16 Michael 1
Bonney Lake Music Selection (Sep '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 14
Police activity? Sep '16 hwnmomma 1
Sumner Garage Door Repair (Dec '14) Dec '14 BarbraNHall 1
Sumner Locksmith (Dec '14) Dec '14 PortiaPHaynes 1

Sumner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sumner Mortgages