Autopsy: Sumner man died of stab woun...

Autopsy: Sumner man died of stab wound to heart

There are 1 comment on the Waterloo Courier story from Aug 9, 2008, titled Autopsy: Sumner man died of stab wound to heart. In it, Waterloo Courier reports that:

Autopsy results revealed that the death of an 18-year-old Sumner man was caused by a stab wound to the heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waterloo Courier.

Mom of 2 teens in Sumner

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2008
It's sad, teens were allowed to roam Sumner at all hours. Parents are adsent. Then children acting like adults say hatefull words and turned them into violence then took that violance turned it into weapons and then a womans child is forever removed from her, Raymond. I have nothing but compassion for the loss of a child. He will forever be missed and prayed for. We must also pray for Sabastion, he needs to be forgiven as a child of God but he must also serve for the sin that he has committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tripoli Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 15
News McKinney charged after striking fellow Bremer C... (Apr '06) Dec '16 Nathan mckinney 22
Discrimination (Oct '16) Oct '16 Lyn seeman 2
News Missing man identified (May '16) May '16 Useless411 1
t1 (Sep '15) Sep '15 wooly 6
cute capuchin maokeys to rehome (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cameroon Scammer 1
the best website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sang Diefenderfer 1

Sumner Jobs

Personal Finance

Sumner Mortgages