Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer strikes $...

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer strikes $68 billion deal to buy Wye...

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 26, 2009, titled Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer strikes $68 billion deal to buy Wye.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Pfizer Inc. is buying rival drugmaker Wyeth in a $68 billion deal that will increase its revenue by 50 percent, solidfy its No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Richard

Lincoln, NE

#1 Jan 26, 2009
Given the importance of Pfizer to Connecticut, I can't believe that this isn't a page one story.
Santino

Japan

#3 Jun 3, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#fyin for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tutor Available Feb 7 thrbuddhas 1
News Family of deceased inmate sues Somerset ... (Oct '08) Jan 31 Karen Fletcher 13
684 RedLick Road Berea,KY Jan 28 BEWARE 1
News Second Day of Deer Hunt In Westfield Today Jan 23 Reni 1
Snow plow Jan 23 Jill 1
News Union County Deer Hunt Starts Monday in Cranford Jan 21 debera 2
A must see video Jan 16 concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summit Mortgages