Mountainside Mom Pleads Not Guilty to Charges in Cranford Woman's Killing

There are 1 comment on the Oct 30, 2013, Patch.com story titled Mountainside Mom Pleads Not Guilty to Charges in Cranford Woman's Killing. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Mountainside woman accused of helping her son cover up the killing of a Cranford woman pleaded not guilty on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Cher Lueddeke

Parsippany, NJ

#1 Nov 1, 2013
This woman had much more involvement.....I'm sure it is just a matter of time before she's charged.....

April deserves better you old bat....and you knew exactly what went on and as a mother you are not only responsible for that spoiled crack head son you raised,but for each n every woman he abused leading up to Aprils murder......one just doesn't begin beating women at 40+ years old.....this has been ongoing for years.....poor April...as a mother you owe it to the family n friends of April to tell the truth....your son is a monster and this is the time to finally do the right thing you old ugly witch....DO IT....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer camp Apr 21 Tracy gold 1
News Learn ways to cope with depression and anxiety ... Apr 19 HumanSpirit 4
News GREAT SWAMP: A bog so big it boggles the mind (Sep '08) Mar 31 Happy 4
18 years male, girls I want your skypes (you wo... Mar 28 Goikoetxea 1
News Weichert, Realtors Announces Robyn Barone Manag... Mar '15 Barbara Lewis 1
News Merck grants free license for pediatric HIV drug Feb '15 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Drug, warrant arrests follow traffic stops in R... Feb '15 Not rob 1
More from around the web

Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]