Stocks lose again

The stock market's seven-week rally skidded to a halt yesterday. Stocks endured their worst drubbing in a month, and crude oil plummeted the most in more than seven years, as a batch of gruesome unemployment ... Full Story
hsr0601

Seoul, Korea

#1 Jan 8, 2009
I' d sugggest two factors for the stimulus project delay; FIRST, the current RECESSION fuel price hinders the progressive investments for Energy Independency / Job Creation. SECONDLY, this progressive investments impede long-lasting earmarks, I guess. But without the job creations and world-wide coordinated efforts, the whole economy can not be activated, I suppose. Now might be the time to recue mainstreet, after the wall street sandbagging,I guess. After the third wave of IT REVOLUTION followed by the immense infrastructure and investments, the fourth wave of ET REVOLUTION awaits a BOLD ACTION for CHANGE, I think. The new govt is on the basis of THE POLICY OF ENERGY INDEPENDENCY adopted by a Democratic Procedure. Americans have chosen CHANGE, and NOTHING ADVENTURED, NOTHING GAINED ! Energy Independency is the unavoidable task ULTIMATELY, and it can also bring down the fuel costs ultimately as a by-product, which might be enormous enough to cover the upgrade investments. All the brilliant brains get together in the U.S. for the better life and future. Lastly, without jobs, the economic activity can't be activated, and the working class is broke due to the imported fuel costs, therefore the stimulus project by the govt may be in dire need. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Coyote Sighting Dec 20 linsabode 2
Tyler Hartlaub Passes Away at Age 32 Dec 13 Celeste 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Dec 12 friendofbladis 286
Flu Shot Clinic At RPHS On November 12th Nov '14 FLIPITYFLOP 1
Police activity near Briant Parkway and Orchard St Nov '14 Stinkydog 1
Historical Springfield Residential Home Sales Oct '14 Louise DiFabio 1
Diabetes and Gum Disease (Feb '12) Oct '14 Zach 2

Summit News Video

Summit Dating
Find my Match