Jeremiah J. 'Jerry' Britt, 68, of Bay...

Jeremiah J. 'Jerry' Britt, 68, of Bay Head

There are 6 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Jeremiah J. 'Jerry' Britt, 68, of Bay Head. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

JEREMIAH J. 'JERRY' BRITT, 68, of BAY HEAD, died Friday, Nov. 2, at Ocean Medical Center in Brick. via Asbury Park Press Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Mike McGovern

Friedrichsdorf, Germany

#1 Apr 18, 2008
I remember Mr. Britt as my Jr. High School gym teacher, and as a tennis player friend of my father when we lived in Berely Heights, NJ. I didn't know him well but he always greated me with a big smile.
Mike McGovern

Friedrichsdorf, Germany

#2 Apr 18, 2008
Berkely Heights.
Mike McGovern

Friedrichsdorf, Germany

#3 Apr 18, 2008
Berkeley Heights.
Columbia Tiger

New York, NY

#4 May 4, 2008
He was an extraordinary man. I will never forget his smile and easygoing manner. And a darned good coach!
Gregg Allocco

Cary, NC

#5 Jun 4, 2008
Coach Britt (or Mr. Britt as we all called him) was a good, good man. Kind, supportive...and a coach/teacher that really cared about young people. I played for Mr. Britt at GL - graduating in 1986. I loved my high school basketball experience and the opportunities he afforded me. You are missed Mr. Britt. Rest in peace, my friend.
LKJ

Newark, NJ

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Hew was awesome....a great man...such kindness...sitting up there now in that big gym in the skyy..RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender resides next to day care on South ... Aug 16 Jessie 2
Diabetes and Gum Disease (Feb '12) Aug 10 Bob 3
Is this the best mailing list for Summit residents Jul 30 pitosalas 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Jul 28 J mahoney 294
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul '16 Curliesue 2

Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance