Need help to deal with scammers right...

Need help to deal with scammers right under your nose in Summit!

Posted in the Summit Forum

Maria Theresa

Quezon, Philippines

#1 May 5, 2010
Hello, good people of Summit. I'm the proud widow of a Vietnam veteran of three tours,combat decorated and wounded, and a proud American. I was recently scammed of $800. by one of your own Summit based residents, living right there, under your noses in Summit. It appears these folks are real pros, and most likely have done this before, maybe many times. It almost feels like I was raped. Well, actually, I was, but via internet fraud. I wish I could expose them here in this public forum, but was advised not to do that. I have rock solid concrete 100% proof of this scam, in graphic detail.A very unsympathetic detective from the Summit police dept told me to "come in and file a complaint. Sure, i'll jump on a plane and fly 10Tho.KM from the Philippines! It was suggested that I find someone to "help" me from the local side.This has been a nightmare for me, and these people need to be stopped.They will, if they havn't already, hurt other people. I will tell anyone interested,the whole story, and back it up with copies of ALL the email correspondence (between us both), receipts, signed EMS delivery proof,details of how they beautifully set up this whole scam. They are trying to wear me down and hope that i will just give up and go away.Not a chance! I'm hopeful that a good citizen in Summit will help me to get the information I need to take positive action against these people, and at the same time, help to rid Summit of this dirty garbage.I don't expect anyone to lift a finger until you see all the evidence and decide for yourself. Please email me at:[email protected].com.ph and I will openly discuss it with you.I hope no one in Summit will be hurt by these Scambos. Salamat po, and Thank you for your ear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas shelter welcomes dogs rescued from Korea... May 6 Elise Gingerich 1
News Merck beats 1Q profit views with tight cost con... May 5 Elise Gingerich 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) May 4 Enidi 293
Review: Retro Fitness Of Kenilworth (May '09) Apr '16 kenp 14
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Westfield, NJ (May '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 10
News Union County Deer Hunt Starts Monday in Cranford Jan '16 debera 2
2/3 hour play school for 21month old (Jul '15) Jul '15 Kkl84 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summit Mortgages