3 arrested on suspicion of breaking c...

3 arrested on suspicion of breaking car windows

Posted in the Summit Forum

Ashwood

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2009
Two 17 yr olds and an 18 yr old were arrested Sat. night near the Summit Pool for shooting out car windows. I live on Ashwood Ave. My car was one in a series of car vandalism incidents that these guys recently did in Summit. Police say a total of 6 cars in Summit were hit. Do not know too many details but these guys were not from Summit and have hit all the neighboring towns. I am happy they are caught!My car was in my driveway and my friends car was also hit a cpl of months back while parked on the street.

Ashwood is very dark in some areas and I feel that pole lighting would discourage this from happening in the future.
I am curious to know if anyone has any stories or details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul 16 JAYB 1
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul 16 JAYB 1
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul 16 Curliesue 2
News Family of deceased inmate sues Somerset ... (Oct '08) Jun 28 Stop the ill 14
Plumber (Apr '13) Jun '16 Chris333 2
News Dallas shelter welcomes dogs rescued from Korea... May '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Merck beats 1Q profit views with tight cost con... May '16 Elise Gingerich 1

Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summit Mortgages