New Jersey Woman Mistakenly Declared ...

New Jersey Woman Mistakenly Declared Dead--Twice

There are 11 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 11, 2008, titled New Jersey Woman Mistakenly Declared Dead--Twice. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A 57-year-old New Jersey woman has been declared dead twice in the past year by the Social Security Administration, despite the fact that she is very much alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

IGOR

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2008
The SSA is a pain to deal with. I've been trying for over two years to get $13,000 back for my son that his mother stole from him by committing fraud WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF TWO SSA EMPLOYEES!!!!
FHA

Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 11, 2008
IGOR wrote:
The SSA is a pain to deal with. I've been trying for over two years to get $13,000 back for my son that his mother stole from him by committing fraud WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF TWO SSA EMPLOYEES!!!!
You are so right when you say SSA is a pain. When THEY owe YOU, it can take months, even years, to get what was rightfully yours to begin with. Now, when my father passed away, he had not even been in his grave for a day when they sucked out his last check. Not that my mother felt that she was entitled to something that was not hers, but talk about tactless...Oh, never mind, we are talking about SSA. Hope you get your money back from them - that is a substantial amount!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2008
You tax money at work.

“you know you want me ”

Since: Sep 07

Dodge city

#4 Feb 11, 2008
OMG what was it we have nothing to fear but fear it's self? BS We gotta fear the idiots in charge of our future must be more of the bush administration
I don't care if it's Hillary or Obama as long as they get this country back on the right path
we can't take any more stupidity in out government officials !
blobloblo

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Feb 11, 2008
So do you think this Is someone trying to tell her something
dean

Cayce, SC

#6 Feb 11, 2008
this is very comman . a relative of mine when leaving the hospital. instead of signing her discharged the wrote deceased on her form. CHECK YOUR FORMS
spike1982

West Columbia, SC

#7 Feb 11, 2008
Festus wrote:
OMG what was it we have nothing to fear but fear it's self? BS We gotta fear the idiots in charge of our future must be more of the bush administration
I don't care if it's Hillary or Obama as long as they get this country back on the right path
Although I understand your anger it was more apparent during "Reaganomics" and more evident during "Bill Clinton's tax reform".
George is just basically taking out whats left!
Hillary sees this as a business opportunity for another insurance company, of course being a silent partner with Bill at the helm.

“Lets take America Back!”

Since: Apr 07

America, U,S,A.

#8 Feb 11, 2008
.....And Osama and Billary want nationalized health care.

Since: Feb 08

Cheraw, SC

#9 Feb 11, 2008
Festus wrote:
They can't change anything. It has been this way for years. Many, many years.
So What

West Columbia, SC

#10 Feb 12, 2008
Just another government agency doing what it wants to do, with any reprimands.
Jaun SSAmuel

Lexington, SC

#11 Feb 12, 2008
Festus wrote:
I tink socal surity berry berry good. My chek alway on time but you rite mis hillry say i can git 2 time as mooch and git free ensurnce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suburban bakery Jul 15 Afurie 1
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul 9 trisha carberry 4
News A July 4th trip on New Jersey's Revolutionary W... Jul 2 Corrupt NJ 1
Regret selling box set of Lord of the Rings to ... Jun '17 Eddie 1
recommendation for someone to finish wood floors Jun '17 Jackie_12345 2
Awesome Bar Mitzvah Videos Jun '17 RuslanV 1
News Elderly Trump University plaintiffs die waiting... Jun '17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 9

Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summit Mortgages