North Plainfield police chief's son charged with DWI in Warren

May 23, 2013 Full story: The Newark Star-Ledger 25

Mayor Michael Giordano Jr., left, Officer William Parenti Jr., Chief William Parenti and Chief Anthony Parenti Ret., right in a January 2013 file photo.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mad Mark

Marcus Hook, PA

#21 Sep 27, 2013
A Fire Department that does nothing, A corrupt police department with half officers arrested , Politicians that let the PD and FD do anything,.....A DUI Priceless
Mad Mark

Middlesex, NJ

#22 Jan 15, 2014
Never did anything, suspended for two tears, 100,000.00 salary, getting paid to sit home.......priceless!!!
Disgusted

Middlesex, NJ

#23 Jan 15, 2014
Why do we have a fire department ? Do they actually do anything or just shine the trucks. My friend is a volunteer and said they just eat and sleep all day..... But they do have shiny trucks!!!
Overtaxed

Middlesex, NJ

#24 Jan 15, 2014
Stay on topic you jerk!!! Your jealous cause you can't eat and sleep for a living.
Mad mark

Middlesex, NJ

#25 Jan 15, 2014
The FD is top notch!!! I saw them in action putting a leaf fire out, it was brilliant. Unfortunately a house caught fire and burned down as a result, but the leaves stayed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and run in front of Starbucks 09/29/14 Tue Egolden85 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Sep 25 bandwagonjumper 281
Mental health access still far away for many Sep 13 HumanSpirit 6
hey springfield the jeanette depalma case rem... (Aug '11) Sep 8 John B 5
Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, M... (Dec '10) Sep 2 walkerwilliam91 2
Outstanding Citizens To Be Honored At 9th Annua... Aug '14 Chiropractor from... 4
Strange lights during Mt. Carmel fireworks show... Aug '14 agnostic insomniac 4

Summit News Video

Summit Jobs

Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]