RALLY: Stocks soar on Citigroup profit

Full story: LA Daily News
FOLLOW THE MONEY: &#187 Web site promises to keep track of how stimulus is being spent &#187 Banks lead global market rally &#187 Bernie Madoff to plead guilty on 11 counts &#187 Oil prices near new highs for ... Read more
Bad Risk

Temecula, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2009
JBaker wrote:
Finally Obama's stimulus seems to be kicking in. I have a positive feeling about this but I also have some real data to support this that I am looking at. Read this link and see for yourself.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1428...
Don't get so excited. One day rally of 400 on the DOW is not proof of the economy coming back. And your link to the Seattle Convention and Trade center is nothing to get excited about either. Fine, the state is spending money in King County, but the people in Pierce County are probably not sharing your enthusiasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GREAT SWAMP: A bog so big it boggles the mind (Sep '08) 21 hr Happy 4
18 years male, girls I want your skypes (you wo... Mar 28 Goikoetxea 1
News Weichert, Realtors Announces Robyn Barone Manag... Mar 16 Barbara Lewis 1
News Merck grants free license for pediatric HIV drug Feb '15 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Drug, warrant arrests follow traffic stops in R... Feb '15 Not rob 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Jan '15 Troy Wilson 288
Looking to rent a room for 2015 summer intern Jan '15 rakel 1
Summit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]