RALLY: Stocks soar on Citigroup profit

RALLY: Stocks soar on Citigroup profit

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Mar 10, 2009, titled RALLY: Stocks soar on Citigroup profit. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

FOLLOW THE MONEY: » Web site promises to keep track of how stimulus is being spent » Banks lead global market rally » Bernie Madoff to plead guilty on 11 counts » Oil prices near new highs for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Bad Risk

Temecula, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2009
JBaker wrote:
Finally Obama's stimulus seems to be kicking in. I have a positive feeling about this but I also have some real data to support this that I am looking at. Read this link and see for yourself.
Don't get so excited. One day rally of 400 on the DOW is not proof of the economy coming back. And your link to the Seattle Convention and Trade center is nothing to get excited about either. Fine, the state is spending money in King County, but the people in Pierce County are probably not sharing your enthusiasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution (sex for sale) in Springfield Cent... (May '09) Sat Anonymous 7
News Bon Jovi snubbed again for Rock and Roll Hall o... Sat Rundem 2
My son Oct 5 Desperate Mom 2
Jewish population in Berkeley heights Oct 3 Guest m 1
Armada Health Care - Breaking News - Voted Wors... (Mar '14) Sep '16 Al Capone times two 3
Sex Offender resides next to day care on South ... Aug '16 Jessie 2
Is this the best mailing list for Summit residents Jul '16 pitosalas 1

Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summit Mortgages