3 NJ teens charged with videotaped im...

3 NJ teens charged with videotaped immigrant death

There are 23 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 27, 2010, titled 3 NJ teens charged with videotaped immigrant death. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dusk fell around Salvadoran immigrant Abelino Mazaniego as he sat on a bench on a promenade in an upscale New York suburb after finishing up his restaurant shift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GZA

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 28, 2010
Yeah for diversity wrote:
Funny how when whites beat a minority, it is always made very clear that the perpetrators were white. The savages who beat this man were black, yet the press isn't mentioning that anywhere.
Actually, many of these cases of attacks on immigrants that are on the rise in the north-east part of the county, where perpetrated by African-American's.Its just ignorant to say that whites are the only ones that commit hate crimes, any other race can commit hate crimes towards other people.
Mike

Dover, DE

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Have you seen pictures of the kids? I'd be shocked if they survived 6 months in prison
annonimus

Mountainside, NJ

#23 Jul 29, 2010
the community wrote:
ummmm id hate to break it to you people but these were not white!
i dont think this had anything to do with racism....this was about pure hate! these were misguided young adults! and they should be punished as such! and the parents should be punished along with them!
I live in Summit, NJ, just a few blocks from where the attack happen...I have two small kids and strongly believe that all this hate, frustration and anger is born in children, experiences from chilhood. They should get the parents, ask questions, get to the real reason that made this kids do such an atrocity, and PREVENT some more. This is a safe town, but is scary to see how many of this cases occurred everywhere. What are we parents doing wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Feb 8 Another target 3
TENS Therapy Jan 31 Randy 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Nov '16 Enid 295
Diabetes and Gum Disease (Feb '12) Nov '16 Mark 4
prostitution (sex for sale) in Springfield Cent... (May '09) Nov '16 Anon 8
News Bon Jovi snubbed again for Rock and Roll Hall o... Oct '16 Rundem 2
My son Oct '16 Desperate Mom 2

Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance