First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of Paying for Other

Kingston, PA

#1 Sep 17, 2012
I am going to cancel all the insurance (health, life,etc.) policies that I have and then when I need anything the people of Tamaqua can just throw a benefit for me and my family. Im tired of people being irresponsible and not having insurance and expecting oyjer people to rescue them.
Paul

Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Tired of Paying for Other wrote:
I am going to cancel all the insurance (health, life,etc.) policies that I have and then when I need anything the people of Tamaqua can just throw a benefit for me and my family. Im tired of people being irresponsible and not having insurance and expecting oyjer people to rescue them.
OK
Wondering

Kingston, PA

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Have you checked with Shannon? I'm sure she'll hold one for you as long as you're a druggie thief and loser. Plus if you steal from little kids she fix you right up and move you to the head of the line
Yoko

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Were you held at gun point to donate to one of these benefits? While I'll agree some are alittle carried away, no one forces you to participate in them.
FWB

Saint Clair, PA

#5 Sep 17, 2012
I like friends with benefits.
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT JUDGE

Frackville, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you checked with Shannon? I'm sure she'll hold one for you as long as you're a druggie thief and loser. Plus if you steal from little kids she fix you right up and move you to the head of the line
IM SORRY BUT BENIFITS HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED LIKE A FATHER WITH A CHILD THATS HURT OR FIRE VICTIMS ETC. THE DONT GO TO PEOPLE WHO JUDGE. DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. ALOT OF WHATS ON HERE IS WHATS CALLED 'HARRASMENT' AND THERE IS A LAW FOR THAT. BELIVE ME THINGS CAN BE PRINTED OUT AND SHOWN TO COPS ETC. HAVE A NICE DAY.
SHANNON LOUDMOUTHFREDERI C

Plymouth, PA

#7 Sep 18, 2012
I have to TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO I COULD SEE... BUT I RESPOND TO EVERYONE TYPING IN lowercase
Wondering

Kingston, PA

#8 Sep 18, 2012
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT JUDGE wrote:
<quoted text> IM SORRY BUT BENIFITS HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED LIKE A FATHER WITH A CHILD THATS HURT OR FIRE VICTIMS ETC. THE DONT GO TO PEOPLE WHO JUDGE. DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. ALOT OF WHATS ON HERE IS WHATS CALLED 'HARRASMENT' AND THERE IS A LAW FOR THAT. BELIVE ME THINGS CAN BE PRINTED OUT AND SHOWN TO COPS ETC. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Why don't you print it out? Take it to them, i'm sure they'll share their doughnuts with you as a they laugh about it. Maybe you should actually read Topix's terms of use before you post a stupid statement like that. I think if you request it they will send you a version in all caps
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT JUDGE

Frackville, PA

#9 Sep 19, 2012
SHANNON LOUDMOUTHFREDERIC wrote:
I have to TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO I COULD SEE... BUT I RESPOND TO EVERYONE TYPING IN lowercase
uh WRONG PERSON THEIR ASS.
insurance sucks

Shamokin, PA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
insurance does not cover everything. Benefits are not just to help the one who is sick or hurt but also to help the families who may need help because of loss of income. Or some benefits are in memory of people who have died and the money is suppose to go to a good cause. No one is forced to go or participate.
gayer than thou

Wellsboro, PA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
insurance sucks wrote:
<quoted text> insurance does not cover everything. Benefits are not just to help the one who is sick or hurt but also to help the families who may need help because of loss of income. Or some benefits are in memory of people who have died and the money is suppose to go to a good cause. No one is forced to go or participate.
I lost colon coverage when I shared my sexual orientation with my insurance agent.
Passing through

Kingston, PA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
insurance sucks wrote:
<quoted text> insurance does not cover everything. Benefits are not just to help the one who is sick or hurt but also to help the families who may need help because of loss of income. Or some benefits are in memory of people who have died and the money is suppose to go to a good cause. No one is forced to go or participate.
So are you trying to tell us since Seth isn't around to rob and steal, we should do it and give the proceeds to his family? Are we suppose to rob from his family like he did? Or just strangers?
whatevvv

Danielson, CT

#14 Sep 21, 2012
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT JUDGE wrote:
<quoted text>IM SORRY BUT BENIFITS HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED LIKE A FATHER WITH A CHILD THATS HURT OR FIRE VICTIMS ETC. THE DONT GO TO PEOPLE WHO JUDGE. DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. ALOT OF WHATS ON HERE IS WHATS CALLED 'HARRASMENT' AND THERE IS A LAW FOR THAT. BELIVE ME THINGS CAN BE PRINTED OUT AND SHOWN TO COPS ETC. HAVE A NICE DAY.
http://gifstumblr.com/images/you-are-literall...
whatevv

Tamaqua, PA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
insurance sucks

Shamokin, PA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you trying to tell us since Seth isn't around to rob and steal, we should do it and give the proceeds to his family? Are we suppose to rob from his family like he did? Or just strangers?
Oh was this thread about Seth too? I thought it was about the Benefits being held in Tamaqua. There were alot of them in the past few months. My answer was a general one about the benefits in general. I will not get specific.

Berwick, PA

#18 Sep 21, 2012
How many benfits did they already have for Matt Bynon? and now they need to have more??
insurance sucks

Shamokin, PA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
How many benfits did they already have for Matt Bynon? and now they need to have more??
if your "tired of paying for other" then stop - no one is forced to go to these benefits. the people that go want to help. why do the people that dont want to help have to complain - they should just not worry about it and mind their own business.!But like anything else in Tamaqua - everything has to be dramatized!!!
Music Teacher

Kingston, PA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
insurance sucks wrote:
<quoted text>if your "tired of paying for other" then stop - no one is forced to go to these benefits. the people that go want to help. why do the people that dont want to help have to complain - they should just not worry about it and mind their own business.!But like anything else in Tamaqua - everything has to be dramatized!!!
I normally go because most of the women there are mindless bimbos and easy to score with. I like leaving my donation in their backside

Berwick, PA

#21 Sep 22, 2012
No I am not forced to donate - but I just think people are not worried about paying for insurance because they know that other people will donate to them. People dont bother to have Fire or Life Insurance and then expect help from others.
fundraisers

Frackville, PA

#22 Sep 24, 2012
most of the people they are holding the fund raisers for are getting the welfare access card because they dont and never worked a day. so why should the working people give there hard earned money for them? Some lost good jobs cause teydida big boo boo and already had ALOT of money raised for them that was blow in a bar and not spent on there family to help them out.now they are asking for more wat a joke i say keep your money charity starts at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summit Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley Education 8 hr PV Parent 74
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 9 hr probably 7,655
advice on who to vote for 10 hr Tommy vaydak bigg... 37
News Freeland woman dies in Jim Thorpe incident 11 hr dazedandconfused 177
News DeMelfi seeks nod for Nesquehoning... 17 hr PVS1 62
District Attorney Sat outquizative 2
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) Sat new watchdog 1,326
More from around the web

Summit Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE