Comedian Stephen Colbert's Sister Plans Run for U.S. Congressional Seat

There are 1 comment on the WAGT story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Comedian Stephen Colbert's Sister Plans Run for U.S. Congressional Seat. In it, WAGT reports that:

No joke: Comedian Stephen Colbert's sister is running in earnest for a vacant South Carolina congressional seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAGT.

dylan214u

Mount Pleasant, SC

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Why not? We have plenty of comedians in Politics. They keep pumping out jokes regularly in how they are handling our national debt problems. I'm screaming with laughter at all the one liners coming out of Washington. Like " We don't need a debt ceiling?" Most recently at another comedy show at a Texas A&M event, "The Constitution's Second Amendment was created to bolster slavery and capture land from Native Americans" says Danny Glover, not a politician but an authority in all things government. So why not a comedian's sister, brother or mother. We need some fresh material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100s Of New Illegal Aliens Building Dorchester ... 15 hr Auto Repair 2
Judge Deadra Jefferson Goes Light On Brutal Rapist (Dec '11) 19 hr This Is Not 15 Ye... 16
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... Thu xplode 372
News Pine trees removed on S. Main May 20 Bobkurk 1
Door-to-door sales from Independent Contractor... (Apr '13) May 19 the doc 9
Attorney General in Bed with Solicitor Barbara ... (Nov '07) May 19 Carroll 15
Transexual May 18 Love Birds 2
More from around the web

Summerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]