Judge makes order permanent in Episcopal schism

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: Lake Wylie Pilot 147

Circuit Court Judge Diane Goodstein issued a permanent injunction Thursday ruling only churches that left The Episcopal Church last year may use the name the Diocese of South Carolina ...

Full Story
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#61 Feb 9, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, bro',
I am neither constrained or denied by any concept you have of me.
Rev. Ken
A priest and disciple of our lord, Christ Jesus.
There ARE NO PRIEST in CHRISTIANITY, Oh, that's right you are stuck on the pompous pretentious titles Jesus abhored. You are just a merchant of foolishness and pride.

Anything you place between your relationship with Christ, that is idols of the presentation of Mary, mother of Christ, or a priest who takes your money and presents himself as a intermediary FOR Christ is an IDOL.

You comments are opinions, not scripture, foolish unfounded opinions at that! Mary was not a prepetual virgin and there are no priest in Christianity. Who needs them when I have Christ as my High Priest as described in Hebrews?

Take your tithes from the flock you raise, you'll pay double in eternity!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#62 Feb 9, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living in a world of stereotypes, Phil, by your own willful choice.
You would you know, like all "merchants of faith" your opinions are the worst type of popular tripe.

Peter warned about clowns like you

2:Peter 3: Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15 Bear in mind that our Lordís patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Who do I put my trust in, a man who walked with Christ then died a horrible death, or?

A would be "false merchant of morality" calling himself a "reverend" or one "worthy of reverence." You rev kin, are a joke which the scripture scoffs. Get the hence, Satan!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#63 Feb 9, 2013
WrongWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, the NEW Testament is quite different, especially the bs of Saul.
Stick with God and Jesus and you might 'soften what is rigid inside*'.
*that's one of the beatitudes in it's original form before the romans got a hold of it and condensed and modified it, aka rewrote
You've got a bad copy.....
Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses and nailed it to the cross through his death and resurrection.

He did not endorse HOMOSEXUALITY SODOMITES as this was punishable by death under the law of MOSES. It simply was outside the frame of reference of spiritual things.

Your rejection is meaningless. What is not meaningless is your rejection of Christ. You are not a Christian. Merely a HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE claiming to be holy! You've believed a lie which will DAMN your ETERNAL SOUL!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#64 Feb 9, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently to our fundamental friends listening is a gnostic concept.
;-)
Isn't it interesting that Jesus taught knowledge that the Pharisees had and yet would not permit to be taught to each other or anyone else?

They were afraid of it. To know is to accept responsibility for action made based on that knowledge.

Were they responsible for His crucifixion? Did He hold them responsible?

"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#65 Feb 9, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting that Jesus taught knowledge that the Pharisees had and yet would not permit to be taught to each other or anyone else?
They were afraid of it. To know is to accept responsibility for action made based on that knowledge.
Oh, rev, enthrall us with your accumen! I heard all about the Gnostic gospels....on the History Channel. LOL!

"Believe not every spirit" especially when they are sponsored by the "merchants of morality" fancying themselves as disciples of Christ.

Location hidden

#66 Feb 9, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, rev, enthrall us with your accumen! I heard all about the Gnostic gospels....on the History Channel. LOL!
"Believe not every spirit" especially when they are sponsored by the "merchants of morality" fancying themselves as disciples of Christ.
Is that what you are, Phil? A "merchant of morality?"

You "heard all about" them? But, you did not read them?

You call yourself a fisherman, Phil. You have an old cane pole, a piece of string and a bobber, but no hook, no bait, no net and no boat. And you fear what lurks beneath the surface of the water, saying to yourself and others, "I do not need to go near the water. I have everything I need and the only fish that I care to have anything to do with will bite my string."

The others who are standing behind you, Phil, are hungry. What are you proposing to feed them?

Rev. Ken
A priest and disciple of our Lord, Christ Jesus.
Phil McGoen

Columbia, SC

#67 Feb 9, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you are, Phil? A "merchant of morality?"
You "heard all about" them? But, you did not read them?
You call yourself a fisherman, Phil. You have an old cane pole, a piece of string and a bobber, but no hook, no bait, no net and no boat. And you fear what lurks beneath the surface of the water, saying to yourself and others, "I do not need to go near the water. I have everything I need and the only fish that I care to have anything to do with will bite my string."
The others who are standing behind you, Phil, are hungry. What are you proposing to feed them?
rev. Ken
A priest and disciple of our Lord, Christ Jesus.
Laughing!

You are a pathetic lay preacher. Skidboy make more since than you and your grovelling to make an audience. Depart me me, ye worker of iniquity.

Since you don't follow Jesus, just leave off the pious, pompus titles. It's becomming more pathetic the more desperate you try to "puff yourself up."

What about just "dust?" Yes, that will do and you know where to stick that cane pole, don't you!

Location hidden

#69 Feb 10, 2013
Phil McGoen wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing!
You are a pathetic lay preacher. Skidboy make more since than you and your grovelling to make an audience. Depart me me, ye worker of iniquity.
Since you don't follow Jesus, just leave off the pious, pompus titles. It's becomming more pathetic the more desperate you try to "puff yourself up."
What about just "dust?" Yes, that will do and you know where to stick that cane pole, don't you!
LOL!!!....

No nibbles on your string with that one, Philly boy.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#70 Feb 10, 2013
Phil McGoen wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing!
Aww, how Christian of you!

LOL!

Doesn't take long for the true person to come out when confronted with truth.

LOL..........

The Mountain Empire

#71 Feb 10, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the responsibility becomes too hard and they give up and give in to what's easy - hate and judgement....
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#72 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a homosexual but I stand with them and their rights to love and be in a committed relationship.
I stand by their right to visit their partner in hospitals or plan funerals.
I stand by their right to 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness'.
Stop hating, you are working for the accuser and doing a really fine job but you are nothing more than a rambling hypocritical Pharisee leading others astray in the eyes of God...
It's obvious that you have no grounding in Scripture. Hence, you STAND for NOTHING and Fall for Anything.

I'm sure that there were many non-HOMOSEXUALS who were for slavery but that did not make them right. "Better is open rebuke than secret love." which is what you fail to understand.

What you misinterpret as "Hate" (btw do not make a verb out of a noun e.g. Hater, it too is ignoant.) is not. The Pharisee
s where not all wrong.

Through your ignorance, you see to yourself to have a kind of justice, yet allow sin to increase with your blessing. Hence, as sin increases with your blessing, you are responsible for it. Your sin is upon your own foolish head.

Proverbs 10: 29 The LORD is a stronghold to him whose way is upright, but destruction to evildoers. 30 The righteous will never be removed, but the wicked will not dwell in the land. 31 The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but the perverse tongue will be cut off. 32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perverse.

You despise be because I am upright, while you are PERVERSE in your ways, thoughts and deeds.

Poverbs 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are just; the counsels of the wicked are treacherous.

I am righteous and just, while your counsel is wicked and treacherous.

Proverbs 13: 5 A righteous man hates falsehood, but a wicked man acts shamefully and disgracefully. 6 Righteousness guards him whose way is upright, but sin overthrows the wicked.

I am a righteous man condtending with the falsehood of a wicked man! Can you begin to see your part here?

Jesus Christ did not come to this earth to die a horrible death that wicked HOMOSEXUALS could live the "filth of the flesh" then claim a "get out of hell, Free" card.

Your god Satan, is too small and cannot stand under the weight of its false hood. Get the hence, Satan!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#73 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the responsibility becomes too hard and they give up and give in to what's easy - hate and judgement....
It's judgment, it does not have an "e" in the middle.

That's not judging, that's being accurate and correct, which apparently is a lesson lost on you.

Your god is too small as my God provides an escape for sinners, he does not ENABLE sin. Your god must ENABLE sin and therefore became partaker in that sin.

2 John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth , and abidethnot in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abidethin the doctrine of Christ, he hathboth the Father and the Son.10If there comeany unto you, and bringnot this doctrine, receivehim not into your house, neither bidhim God speed : 11For he that biddethhim God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

You have rejected your part in Christ and have chosen the favor of sinful men! "What have I to do with thee?"

O sinful man repent!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#74 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
I treat a fool AS a fool, lest he be wise in his own conceit, just like the pompous pretentious

"rev" Get the hence!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#75 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, how Christian of you!
LOL!
Doesn't take long for the true person to come out when confronted with truth.
LOL..........
You have no truth, ONLY OPINION! Your god is too small!

I Timothy 5: neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

I am pure from your FOOLISHNESS AND SIN!

Location hidden

#76 Feb 10, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no truth, ONLY OPINION! Your god is too small!
I Timothy 5: neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.
I am pure from your FOOLISHNESS AND SIN!
You are also sitting in the corner, all by yourself, continuously painting yourself into a place where no one else can reside, including Jesus Himself.

Because, if He were to approach, He would have to mess up your fresh paint and first prove to you that He is without sin. Something that even you, yourself, cannot do.

At least Thomas believed in Him, even if he couldn't believe Jesus was alive.

But, it may just be the best place for you, Phil, for now. At least until you have had time to decide that you actually want to participate.

rev. Ken
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#77 Feb 10, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are also sitting in the corner, all by yourself, continuously painting yourself into a place where no one else can reside, including Jesus Himself.
Because, if He were to approach, He would have to mess up your fresh paint and first prove to you that He is without sin. Something that even you, yourself, cannot do.
At least Thomas believed in Him, even if he couldn't believe Jesus was alive.
But, it may just be the best place for you, Phil, for now. At least until you have had time to decide that you actually want to participate.
rev. Ken
As Jesus rebuked Satan upon temptation, so do I rebuke you and your foolishness, with the Word of God, which is Jesus!

2 Tim 3:1 0f This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
IBID
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

I am hidden in Christ, but you being the mere lay bystander merchandiser of christains would not know anything about that now would you?

The Mountain Empire

#78 Feb 11, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you have no grounding in Scripture. Hence, you STAND for NOTHING and Fall for Anything.
I'm sure that there were many non-HOMOSEXUALS who were for slavery but that did not make them right. "Better is open rebuke than secret love." which is what you fail to understand.
What you misinterpret as "Hate" (btw do not make a verb out of a noun e.g. Hater, it too is ignoant.) is not. The Pharisee
s where not all wrong.
Through your ignorance, you see to yourself to have a kind of justice, yet allow sin to increase with your blessing. Hence, as sin increases with your blessing, you are responsible for it. Your sin is upon your own foolish head.
Proverbs 10: 29 The LORD is a stronghold to him whose way is upright, but destruction to evildoers. 30 The righteous will never be removed, but the wicked will not dwell in the land. 31 The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but the perverse tongue will be cut off. 32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perverse.
You despise be because I am upright, while you are PERVERSE in your ways, thoughts and deeds.
Poverbs 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are just; the counsels of the wicked are treacherous.
I am righteous and just, while your counsel is wicked and treacherous.
Proverbs 13: 5 A righteous man hates falsehood, but a wicked man acts shamefully and disgracefully. 6 Righteousness guards him whose way is upright, but sin overthrows the wicked.
I am a righteous man condtending with the falsehood of a wicked man! Can you begin to see your part here?
Jesus Christ did not come to this earth to die a horrible death that wicked HOMOSEXUALS could live the "filth of the flesh" then claim a "get out of hell, Free" card.
Your god Satan, is too small and cannot stand under the weight of its false hood. Get the hence, Satan!
Love one another as I have loved you - Jesus

:-D

That's the hard work, it's so easy to hate.....
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#79 Feb 11, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you call Pauls contribution to the Holy Writ, I chose Appollo's Hebrews to rebuke your "idle talk"0

Hebrews 10: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,{You and Rickey, have no sacrifice} 27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Your god is too small to sustain your rejection of Christ and your sin! Enjoy HELL you'll be in good company!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#80 Feb 11, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

15 If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.

This explains your Spiritual Ignorance and loss. You are "of the world." Try quoting something which applies to your life.

You say you don't suck *ick, but you like those who do. You say you don't "take it up the @zz," but you like those who do. Hum! you are a HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE BY ASSOCIATION.

You love the world because the "Love of God" is not within you!

Jesus did not die on the cross so HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES can suck *ick!

Get the HENCE, Satan! There is no MIDDLE WAY, it's an either/or proposition and you've made your choice.

Location hidden

#81 Feb 11, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
15 If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.
This explains your Spiritual Ignorance and loss. You are "of the world." Try quoting something which applies to your life.
You say you don't suck *ick, but you like those who do. You say you don't "take it up the @zz," but you like those who do. Hum! you are a HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE BY ASSOCIATION.
You love the world because the "Love of God" is not within you!
Jesus did not die on the cross so HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES can suck *ick!
Get the HENCE, Satan! There is no MIDDLE WAY, it's an either/or proposition and you've made your choice.
Mark 2:15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Graham A Pig Vomit 3 hr Benjamin 3
When Divorce Turns Nasty, One Parent Tries to T... 14 hr Your Rights 1
Why Did Graham Call South Carolina Voters "Bigo... Sun Lee 2
Graham Needs Psychiatric Exam Sun Lee 4
Senator Graham Video - How Dare YOU! Sep 20 Video 1
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... Sep 18 YouuoY 15
ebola can enter via charleston ocean vessel port Sep 18 Ebola Mola 1
•••
•••

Summerville Jobs