Prostitutes in Charleston

Posted in the Summerville Forum

Baconator

Goose Creek, SC

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Why are all the working girls on backpage instead of on the streets in N Chuck?
The Dufus Monkeys

King George, VA

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Baconator wrote:
Why are all the working girls on backpage instead of on the streets in N Chuck?
You have to ask Wescrest for that answer
lol

Charleston, SC

#3 Mar 20, 2014
lol
SUPgirl

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Apr 2, 2014
hey, prostitution is a respectable career. 2 adults making a mutually beneficial deal. Everyone wins. :)
Educated Prost

Mount Pleasant, SC

#5 Apr 21, 2014
Prostitution in Chas. is alive and well. Just more hush-hush than bigger cities. Prostitution exists because most of the conservative, ultra safe, bible-comforted, sheeple-females in Chas., can't let go and enjoy their inner slut. Which by the way, can be very exciting, if you turn up the kink a bit (think Shades of Gray, a boring book but you get the idea). Increase the prosties in Chas.by 50% and you'll see a dramatic increase in local wifey sex drives due to competitive pressure for their males's resources (money, attention, time, etc.). Prostitutes threaten the female's imagined control over her sexual resources, which she parses out when needed as if its a special diet. Women need to feel certain that they have control and that their mate will stick around to help raise their offspring. Sex is not everything, but it is every bit as significant for the male as attention and romance are for the female. If a man say otherwise, then he's lying so you'll shut up and not probe him for other dark secrets.
Its all sad really. If only you girls understood that the same sampling of the goods, that you offered up generously in the early days of acquiring your mate, should be given even more liberally during your marriage. Then you'd discover what real control is, and most of the prosts would be out of business. If you want to stop the trade -- that's how.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime in the County Thu William Morgan 2
Solicitor candidates focus on court system (Jan '08) Thu William Morgan 4
H&R Block emerald advance card. Married filing ... Thu katfish777 1
Special Report part 4: The violence at home Oct 21 William Morgan 2
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... Oct 19 Selecia Jones- JA... 18
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) Oct 18 Aiswjwshkwjaiqiw 156
dcs Oct 16 Concerned Neighbor 1
Summerville Dating
Find my Match

Summerville Jobs

Summerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summerville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summerville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]