Teens Admit to Sex on School Bus

Teens Admit to Sex on School Bus

There are 167 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Teens Admit to Sex on School Bus. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Two weeks ago, the Batesburg-Leesville High School Track team was returning from a meet in Summerville, that's when Lexington Three Superintendent, Dr.William Gummerson says the unthinkable happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
IncestBetweenAdu ltsOnly

Phoenix, AZ

#171 Sep 17, 2009
First of all: AWESOME!

Second of all, he calls it unthinkable that teenagers might Rock-and-Roll on the school bus?

Is he joking, or just covering his ass with histrionics and "outrage?"
david-n-goliath

London, UK

#172 Sep 17, 2009
Bit off topic but I was looking for someone who lives in Lexington. He used to be a pen pal but moved house and I lost new adress. His name is BJ he will now be 21 and is interested in cars, military etc. He went to White knoll high school or somewhere with similar name. Any help would be much appreciated.
charles barkley

United States

#173 Sep 17, 2009
on a long school bus trip a male chaperone and a female chaperone should be in the last two seats....then if plenty of condoms were available the chaperones could individually take on any willing girl or boy......this could be a credit in the schools sex ed program.....and no one would get pregnant....could even consider minor credits for observing sexual techniques which the chaperones demonstrate
Justice

Columbia, SC

#174 Sep 17, 2009
I used to get hand jobs from my ole buddy Tyrone on the back seat of the bus. It been so dark on that bus. gettin up early in the morning. Aint nobody seen nothing.
copperlady

Blythewood, SC

#178 Sep 18, 2009
Sandra Danette Bloom wrote:
<quoted text>You can always see my "lily white" a$$ on one too, I like doing black guys until I met Michael>>>>SILLY RABBIT!
Hmmmmm, is this for real? Has 'Danni' been OUTED?!! I do believe somebody hates you Danni!
Jada

Marietta, GA

#183 Sep 18, 2009
The school my children go to separate the sexes from 3rd grade. I always thought it was a good idea, but now it sounds even better!
retired busdriver Sara

Houston, TX

#184 Jun 14, 2012
It happens all the time .daily rides and trips...chaperones are a joke ...they don't have the time ..2 or 3 times on a bus and they give up.
The paperwork and confirmations are impossible. always told "camera wasn't working" ..school districts are all in denial .Negative PR is not allowed
'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia DeTreville - Avoid Services Sat Bad Reviews 1
wanting to live in charleston! Sat Moved Away 3
News Sen. Graham: raise Social Security full retirem... (Feb '11) Sat USA 14
what will trump do in north korea Aug 18 will trump try sa... 1
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... (Jun '15) Aug 17 Le Jimbo 359
Painter / Home Cleaning services Aug 14 JeffCiesla 1
Statue Aug 13 Thanks 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerville Mortgages