First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Teardrop

Houston, TX

#246 Mar 21, 2013
Archangel, i just want 2 say hi and i still think of you and wonder how you are..i'm sure your fine..someone with a wonderful soul and a kind heart..today is my birthday..i know just another day..well just want 2 say hi..i tryed ur email i guess you changed it or you just don't want 2 respond 2 me, which is ok..take care and be safe:)
kunntfayce

Three Rivers, MI

#247 Mar 25, 2013
I farted i peed
i pooped
i peed
then i fhhucked
and piss
this thread is getting old get a dayum email u r3tardz

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#248 May 15, 2013
Archangel I sure do miss you...I try 2 be kind and patient....I hope you will respond....I feel lost with out you...I miss our talks...How is your car doing....

“Maybe i'll smile today”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#249 May 15, 2013
'This is me" 2 you.."If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you 'Give Me a drink, you would have asked Him, and he would have given you living water." I/Teardrop haven't forgotten you..I wonder everyday about you & hope that everything is well for you...I miss your friendship, more than anything...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#250 May 15, 2013
Teardrop wrote:
Archangel, i just want 2 say hi and i still think of you and wonder how you are..i'm sure your fine..someone with a wonderful soul and a kind heart..today is my birthday..i know just another day..well just want 2 say hi..i tryed ur email i guess you changed it or you just don't want 2 respond 2 me, which is ok..take care and be safe:)
Hi...u r not me...u seem sad and I hope u can understand my point....I don't like u using my name...plz b kind 2 others...my birthday isn't march....Take care....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#251 May 15, 2013
Spirit67 wrote:
'This is me" 2 you.."If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you 'Give Me a drink, you would have asked Him, and he would have given you living water." I/Teardrop haven't forgotten you..I wonder everyday about you & hope that everything is well for you...I miss your friendship, more than anything...
Why r u trying 2 b me...I miss u archangel...
Teardrop

Houston, TX

#252 Sep 17, 2015
To Lost soul, I hope your doing well....I've never forgotten you....i think of you and wonder if your still carefree & if you still have that crazy car you were fixing....i hope time has been good to you...thinking of you, a friend from afar....
Lost soul

Kennett, MO

#253 Oct 20, 2015
Teardrop wrote:
To Lost soul, I hope your doing well....I've never forgotten you....i think of you and wonder if your still carefree & if you still have that crazy car you were fixing....i hope time has been good to you...thinking of you, a friend from afar....
Hey Teardrop! It's me. I'm a little older now and a little more... IDK. I got rid of that car a while back, and I got a little stick shift car. I've been avoiding the internet/people in general for quite a while(if you couldn't tell). I have a new hobby though. I'm an archer. I use a traditional Cherokee style longbow. Even learning to make the bow and arrows by hand. It's REALLY hard! Knowing they did it with basically just rocks brings a whole new respect. Otherwise, that's pretty much all that is new with me. Well, I gave up my smartphone for a regular cell phone. I'm finding I prefer to go simpler whenever possible these days.

How about you? It's been SO long!
Teardrop

Arlington, TX

#254 Mar 13, 2016
Lost soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Teardrop! It's me. I'm a little older now and a little more... IDK. I got rid of that car a while back, and I got a little stick shift car. I've been avoiding the internet/people in general for quite a while(if you couldn't tell). I have a new hobby though. I'm an archer. I use a traditional Cherokee style longbow. Even learning to make the bow and arrows by hand. It's REALLY hard! Knowing they did it with basically just rocks brings a whole new respect. Otherwise, that's pretty much all that is new with me. Well, I gave up my smartphone for a regular cell phone. I'm finding I prefer to go simpler whenever possible these days.
How about you? It's been SO long!
You're a little more...what? Yeah it's been awhile but I still think about you...ah that's sad that you got rid of that car:(...I'm glad you're doing well n really nice to hear from you...hope to hear from you again...i understand about the Internet/people...it's not all bad I found you after all...miss you Lost soul...cya...
andet

San Diego, CA

#255 Mar 16, 2016
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist & the daughte... 8 hr Ryan 29
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) 8 hr Ryan 73
News Murder Trial For Accused S. C. Church Shooter S... Sep 22 black lives are a... 1
Hillary "too sick" NOT HEALTHY TO BE President!! Sep 20 TRUMP YES 3
West A Library Taken Over By Rude Northerners Sep 19 eyeCu 4
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Sep 19 southern at heart 192
run the yankees out of charleston Sep 17 Ohio Sux 5

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerville Mortgages