First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Santa

Dalton, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2009
Have u noticed how SKANKY the CHS cheerleaders look?
Takes more than a short skirt 2 make u look good!!
My head hurts

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Dec 3, 2009
People like you are reason for abortion!
whatsnewstoyou

Sulligent, AL

#3 Dec 3, 2009
Santa wrote:
Have u noticed how SKANKY the CHS cheerleaders look?
Takes more than a short skirt 2 make u look good!!
Those are someone's children you are running down. Grow up!
Got out aint comin back

Cedartown, GA

#4 Dec 3, 2009
Look at their mothers and you'll understand.
whatsnewstoyou

Sulligent, AL

#5 Dec 3, 2009
You probably don't know their mothers or the cheerleaders. You're just making juvenile comments to get a rise out of somebody. Glad you got out and hope you're not comin back.
My head hurts

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Dec 3, 2009
You know, I don't normally do this because I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have listened to your bullshit enough. If you don't like it here and you have so much resentment toward Chattooga County and the citizens who live here, why don't you just cut your ties and shut the fuc* up about it. No matter if, the moms are at fault it is not the fault of the kids. So take your damn sarcasm somewhere else and keep your bullshit opinions to your self...bitch!!!!!!
Delta Dawn

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Dec 4, 2009
Has anyone else noticed how "got out aint comin back" always has comments about what is going on around here even tho' he/she obviously does not want to be here???
Bubba Gump

Kissimmee, FL

#8 Dec 8, 2009
This thread is useless without pictures
sad for CHS cheer skanks

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Jan 1, 2010
whatsnewstoyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are someone's children you are running down. Grow up!
Its always a sad thing. Children growing up to be skanks. But I was always told the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You CHS cheer moms really should set a better example. These girls are living what they know. At least we can count on these girls to ensure ethnic divesity. For as we all know even the white ones will have black babies.
CHS is the very best

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jan 1, 2010
When the top positions of the county schools are filled by a highschool dropout, two retards, a vegetable, and a selfserving butthead, what else do you expect?
unbelievable

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2010
I can not believe how ugly some of you ppl can be on these topix threads! I hope that the authorities are really tracking some of these comments! And when they do, Santa..you and goacb need a good ol country ass beating! Maybe one of these Chattooga moms, OR DADS, will be the one to do it!
chs grad

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Jan 1, 2010
our cheerleaders are no worse than Trions. As a matter of fact if our cheerleaders had babies they would at least take care of them. And I think you know what I mean.
CHS is the very best

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Jan 1, 2010
Is that caregiving you're talking about anything like what the baby in the shoebox found off Hwy. 100 a few years ago received? And I think you know what I mean.
PoorChildishPeop le

Dalton, GA

#14 Jan 1, 2010
That "Baby" found in the shoe box was already dead. At least she tried to take care of the thing and revive it which is more than Chattooga kids do. They pop em out and throw em to the moms.
CHS is the very best

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Jan 2, 2010
I agree with you. Chattooga sux from the school board down. Especially the school board. What a joke. Five jokes. I don't know who is up for re-election this year, but I hope there are some new faces on the ballot. They'll be shoe ins. Employees are fed up with the current bumch. And the majority of employees are voters.
inbreeds are so stupid

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Jan 2, 2010
PoorChildishPeople wrote:
That "Baby" found in the shoe box was already dead. At least she tried to take care of the thing and revive it which is more than Chattooga kids do. They pop em out and throw em to the moms.
Of course it was dead! She did gymnastics the WHOLE time she was pregnant. She was (and still is) a competition cheerleader (for Trion, no doubt) There was no prenatal care. Does that justify throwing it in the woods!? Revive it? Are you kidding me? You say "baby" like it wasn't one. I don't know about you but I'd much rather a 14 year old throw her baby at me than in the woods.....What a freak you must be!?
PoorChildishPeop le

Chatsworth, GA

#17 Jan 3, 2010
Her mother is the reason for her lack of prenatal care. Her mother didnt care for her or that child in the least. It was NOT her fault. And yes. I do personally know this girl. Her mother made her give birth to the child in the BATHROOM FLOOR!
lil miss sunshine 28

Dalton, GA

#19 Jan 4, 2010
these are kids yall are talkin bout and sounds like to me someone is jealous they never were a cheerleader lmao
wow grow up

Dalton, GA

#20 Jan 4, 2010
ok so how did the topic of this go from chattooga cheerleaders to a girl ya'll probably don't even know? grow up. that shit happened in 2006, its 2010. and no poorchildishpeople you have no idea what you are talkin bout.. on the bathroom floor lmao. wow. you people run out of stuff to talk about so you have to think of things that happened nearly five years ago. its pathetic. ppl have pasts and things they regret. but i guess all yall are perfect huh? wow. GROW UP!!
typical

Dalton, GA

#21 Jan 5, 2010
Sorry wow grow up, The vast majority of us don't throw our unwanted children in the woods so we don't understand and will not be forgetting whether it be 2010 or 2020. I wouldn't be able to talk my 13 year old into dumping a stray animal much less HER baby. She knew what she was doing. Can you say white trash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misinformation 9 hr Green Eyes 1
Debate: Marijuana - Summerville, GA (Aug '10) Sun Green Eyes 207
16 officers quit, transfer from Ga. prison (Jul '13) Sun ChocolateThunder 4
Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Loca... Oct 18 jojo12 2
Paranormal Sex in Chattooga County (Feb '12) Oct 17 jab 13
Bobby Lee Cook's recent accident and other un-... (Aug '12) Oct 17 Dude 86
Virtual Reality Oct 16 jojo12 1

Summerville News Video

Summerville Dating
Find my Match