never fails

Kingston, GA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Welp... seems another one of Schraders incoming deputies..("Corporals ") have bit the dust. Not only has one sheriff fired her, but yet another. That's right folks! Mrs. Bullard was terminated from her employment in Walker County also. Guess she's waiting on January 1, 2013, when she will return once again, to the halls of the CCSO, where she will be instilled with the title of Corporal. Never fails. When they can't make it anywhere else, they all come straggling back to Chattooga County. I'm sure M.S. will have no problem with her though. She worked so very hard for him in the election. Guess procedure and SOP don't account for anything. Well it is Chattooga County afterall. Heck, maybe he'll do away with handcuffs all together.. shoot.. just let the inmates ride in the front seat with ya too. Hand em a smoke too while your at it. Wonder if she will be as "close" to M.S. as she was G.M.? Hum?
Needs proof

Ellenwood, GA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
I wonder where people get their information? Does "never fail" have proof that she was fired? This is like reading the national enquirer where someone takes one bit of information and changes it till it's no where near the truth. Sounds like to me someone is just worried she might come back to Chattooga county and know more than they do. Unless it is in the Summerville News or Walker County News then why should anyone believe someone who starts a thread to badmouth another person.
never fails

Kingston, GA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Yea like the Summerville News is always honest... call Walker Co and ask.. better yet, ask the man who fired her. She doesn't need any help destroying her credibility.. she's done enough to do that herself. Let's just say I'm close enough to the fire that I feel the heat. Those are the facts, and I don't really care if you believe me or not. She's just another goof ball in the soon to come M.S. administration. All former has beens. Lets regress 20 years!
Ono

Dalton, GA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
You leave that Buzzard woman alone.She is a perty good ole gal.
Sheriff of everything

Norcross, GA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Needs proof wrote:
I wonder where people get their information? Does "never fail" have proof that she was fired? This is like reading the national enquirer where someone takes one bit of information and changes it till it's no where near the truth. Sounds like to me someone is just worried she might come back to Chattooga county and know more than they do. Unless it is in the Summerville News or Walker County News then why should anyone believe someone who starts a thread to badmouth another person.
Cry baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"world does not exist, unless you observe it" 8 hr jojo12 1
"FULL MOVIE Gray State...." 8 hr jojo12 2
"Our World is so screwed up." Fri jojo12 1
"....american journalism is collapsing...." Thu jojo12 2
getting your bearings Aug 24 jojo12 1
"....Currency is Life Flowing Freely" Aug 21 jojo12 2
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) Aug 21 nubie 106

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance