Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Judged:

The busted paper is becoming a joke I mean I used to buy it to see if anyone I knew had gotten aressted and this past weeks is nothing but a bunch of liens that different companys and businesses have against people and they should not be able to print that stuff I mean they have printed thier adresses as well and if you ask me that is unethical and against our rights as american even if it is in the public records at the county court house I mean unless you need that information for a job or a loan no one needs to know about your personal life what if someone is trying to get away from an abusive relationship well now the other person knows where they are now Its bull snot
AKA Dirty Harry

Capistrano Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Judged:

Ford Man wrote:
The busted paper is becoming a joke I mean I used to buy it to see if anyone I knew had gotten aressted and this past weeks is nothing but a bunch of liens that different companys and businesses have against people and they should not be able to print that stuff I mean they have printed thier adresses as well and if you ask me that is unethical and against our rights as american even if it is in the public records at the county court house I mean unless you need that information for a job or a loan no one needs to know about your personal life what if someone is trying to get away from an abusive relationship well now the other person knows where they are now Its bull snot
Did someone garnish all your punctuation marks?
joe

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

Pay your bills if you dont like to see your name in print.
Ford Man

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

joe wrote:
Pay your bills if you dont like to see your name in print.
Its not about paying your bills.... Its about putting peoples name in print....The only reason anyone would need that information is if that person were trying to finance something from someone or get a loan or I forgot some jobs require credit checks...For your information I pay my bills and I dont have to print everyones personal business in a weekly paper that started as a police blotter to do so.... It was a good thing when it stasrted I would expect that if I were arrested for my name picture to be in there. But if I were not able to pay a hospital bill right away and they garnished my wages I would not want the whole world to know.Its none of their business unless like I said earlier I were trying to get a loan or finance something or maybe get a job where they did a background check.....
Ford Man

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

AKA Dirty Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did........There is a few extra periods for what i missed
John

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

peoples need to be aware of other peoples character.being in jail or not paying sommeone says a lot about ones character.would you take a check on someone you have seen in busted 3 times for writing worthless checks?
Ford Man

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

John wrote:
peoples need to be aware of other peoples character.being in jail or not paying sommeone says a lot about ones character.would you take a check on someone you have seen in busted 3 times for writing worthless checks?

I understand that part they are in there because they were arrested for it.... They aren't in the lien section though because they paid the check to get out
new to here

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

help me here. is there really a list of people in the busted paper of people with liens on their property because of not paying their bills?
HaHA

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

AKA Dirty Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!! That shit is funny!
Johnboy

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

new to here wrote:
help me here. is there really a list of people in the busted paper of people with liens on their property because of not paying their bills?
Yes there is...
george

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

not only that but alot of it is FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!! dont buy it just pick up your news paper.
mandie

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

i think its okay to learn about people and thier mistakes, and i also believe that we shouldn't have a newspaper of people that goes to jail, but either way it has both points!
Concerned mom

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Why can't it have good things about people in it too. Oh wait nobody wants to hear good things. Lots of people need help this day and time. Help people don't talk about them. So many of us are struggling because of cedilla reasons.
Concerned mom

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Oh yea now i typed various and now talk about how I can't type with my crippled up hands. Thank God u can type. Others may b disabled
Whack A Mole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Concerned mom wrote:
Oh yea now i typed various and now talk about how I can't type with my crippled up hands. Thank God u can type. Others may b disabled
Are you disabled or retarded?
mr big

Monticello, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

HaHA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!! That shit is funny!
the busted paper is the red neck date finder people!!! Leave it alone
.this is how you find your mate.

Since: May 11

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Theys some pretty good lookin ole gals in that paper....those "black eyes" will heal!
mr big

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

lcfhunter wrote:
Theys some pretty good lookin ole gals in that paper....those "black eyes" will heal!
your right
Give them a few teeth and a bar of soap and you got a queen for the night
You know the tooth brush was invented here? If it was anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush
whatitis

Rimersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Anyone notice the pic of the one from Summerville in her robe? Her expression is priceless! LOL
mr big

Alturas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

whatitis wrote:
Anyone notice the pic of the one from Summerville in her robe? Her expression is priceless! LOL
yep. Funny..

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ferguson Missouri 28 min jojo12 40
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 34 min Your Dog Blue 52,167
dui troy lee hawkins (Jan '10) 16 hr stud 70
Chattooga County Fair 16 hr weedoggie 2
Debate: Ferguson - Summerville, GA Tue country boy 2
Riddle me this Tue get real 7
Cat wins the cup game Tue jojo12 1

Search the Summerville Forum:
•••

Summerville News Video

•••
•••

Summerville Jobs

•••