First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bob Packer

Dalton, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Dodd defended her investigation.She said tuesday that officers move Kirbys body when they did CPR.But when asked about the knife and what happen to it.BIG MOUTH did not answer.Kandy Dodd BOTCHED the investigation.LOOKS LIKE SHE WILL BE A PIG FARMER.
darrall

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
OK PIG SHUT YOUR F ing MOUTH AND DON"T GET THIS BS STARTED !!!! YOU WASN'T IN COURT AND HEARD WHAT I HEARD!! JUST ANOTHER BULL SHITER CAUSE SHE ARRESTED YOU METH HEAD> !!!!
mayhem

Dalton, GA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Bob Packer wrote:
Dodd defended her investigation.She said tuesday that officers move Kirbys body when they did CPR.But when asked about the knife and what happen to it.BIG MOUTH did not answer.Kandy Dodd BOTCHED the investigation.LOOKS LIKE SHE WILL BE A PIG FARMER.

Did you see Dodd in the court room? She did not take the stand and ans any questions,she was not even inside the court room,where you?
darrall

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
people like to make up crap... You must be a redneck if you make up crap !!! Right, she wasn't even on the stand.. Shi* Stirrer !!!
Dude

Sale Creek, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2012
You are right she didn't take the stand because they new Albert would rip her a new one. I am a redneck and I'm guessing your a coon. You must be a coon to be so good at picking out the rednecks.
other brother darrell

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Nov 23, 2012
no aint no coon. all the coons with yer momma, sister, baby momma, and daughter.
Dude

Sale Creek, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2012
I guess your not a liar either?
other brother darrell

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Nov 23, 2012
yo daddy probly a coon. ask yer coon lovin momma. if she say no she be the liar, coonass
Mack

Dalton, GA

#9 Nov 23, 2012
By the burs on yo head boy yu look like one.
other brother darrell

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Nov 23, 2012
yo mamma sho likes dem burs, that’s why you a coonass and a boy as much as any other brother, brother
well

Snellville, GA

#11 Nov 23, 2012
She does has a hot ass. And likes to share it.
Dude

Sale Creek, TN

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Yeah she be sho do. So I ain't got no daddy cause I'm half coon. She say yo daddy name kunta.
darrall

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Quit being stupid !!! Trash somebodys name and act like a fool !!! It wasn't her case. And I believe she can defend herself and Palmer wouldn't have ripped her apart !!!!! Get your facts right, instead of acting like Hillbillies without an education.
Dude

Sale Creek, TN

#14 Nov 24, 2012
If you can read, start with the Summerville News. The prosecution only called Mr. Larry Kellet to testify. He said it was Kandy Dodd's case and that he did not have much to do with it. Ms. Dodd's testimonies are not worth a hill of beans with all the other crap that she has had going on. It's not necessarily her fault , but that's how it is and that is why the DA didn't put her on the stand.Turn off the BET and pick up a news paper it costs 50 cents but you can't use you EBT card.
mayhem

Dalton, GA

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Dude wrote:
If you can read, start with the Summerville News. The prosecution only called Mr. Larry Kellet to testify. He said it was Kandy Dodd's case and that he did not have much to do with it. Ms. Dodd's testimonies are not worth a hill of beans with all the other crap that she has had going on. It's not necessarily her fault , but that's how it is and that is why the DA didn't put her on the stand.Turn off the BET and pick up a news paper it costs 50 cents but you can't use you EBT c
ard.


The DA made a choice not to put Dodd on the stand and it back fired on him. The lost case in on the DA.
Dude

Sale Creek, TN

#16 Nov 24, 2012
mayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
The DA made a choice not to put Dodd on the stand and it back fired on him. The lost case in on the DA.
That's not necessarily so. She has no credibility. You can't say what would have happened if she had been put on the stand. That would have opened a whole different can of worms.
yes it was

Atlanta, GA

#17 Nov 24, 2012
darrall wrote:
Quit being stupid !!! Trash somebodys name and act like a fool !!! It wasn't her case. And I believe she can defend herself and Palmer wouldn't have ripped her apart !!!!! Get your facts right, instead of acting like Hillbillies without an education.
It was kandys case.
yes it was

Atlanta, GA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
darrall wrote:
OK PIG SHUT YOUR F ing MOUTH AND DON"T GET THIS BS STARTED !!!! YOU WASN'T IN COURT AND HEARD WHAT I HEARD!! JUST ANOTHER BULL SHITER CAUSE SHE ARRESTED YOU METH HEAD> !!!!
Its in the times free press.And thats for Kandy mom.her name is Darrall
She has a big mouth

Atlanta, GA

#19 Nov 24, 2012
mayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Dodd in the court room? She did not take the stand and ans any questions,she was not even inside the court room,where you?
Its in the cho cho news free press.And she was quoted word for word.Ask Kandy abouy what she said.
irritated

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Nov 25, 2012
how would her moms name be darrell jack ass !! and it was not dodds case..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"To: Boards of County Executives of America and... 4 hr jojo12 1
" Jimmy Carter:The U.S. Is an ‘Oligarchy With U... 4 hr jojo12 1
"Authority of U.S. Judges Nullified" 6 hr jojo12 1
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) 6 hr billy 76
"Preparing our hearts for war" Thu jojo12 1
"....Consciousness Is Key to a ‘Theory of Every... Jul 28 jojo12 1
Message to "The Real Truth Callers" Jul 28 jojo12 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerville Mortgages