sheriff everetts screw ups!

Posted in the Summerville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
IKE TURNER

Ringgold, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Some of these threads are getting crossed up about the sheriff, Let's start a new thread where we can keep a running list of all the screw ups, lies and lawsuits everett has created....so much stuff he's messed up I'm having a hard time keeping up!
Jackazz

Dalton, GA

#2 Apr 18, 2012
When most of what your telling is lies it is hard to remember what you have told.Try telling the truth its easier to remember.The truth will set you free.
FISH FINDER

Dalton, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2012
THE TRUTH IS HE IS A WOMANIZER A LIAR AND A ALL AROUND JOKE.
Stupid

Norman Park, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2012
You wouldnt know the truth if it hit you in the head.
IKE TURNER

Ringgold, GA

#5 Apr 18, 2012
OKAY, HERE ARE SOME TRUTHS THEN!!!!

1- hired Drew Plummer, who sheriff kellett fired for excessive use of force

2- hired jeremy reece, who kellett had fired

3- lawsuit for drew plummer beating folks down, again

4- lawsuit for bad warrants (federal)

5- goes to the race in talledaga with known felons (admitted this and in the newspaper)

6- put a sign on his mommas grave (low class)

7- hits on women all over the county,(gets shot down, gets mad at them when he does)

8- asks his employees to put his signs up in their yards, when they don't want to (get fired if they don't)

9- just hired a black officer for the first time, so he can win some black votes (that just happened)

10- fired all of his veteran officers, hires a bunch of idiots who couldn't find out who their own family members are (in the paper over and over again)

11- 2 million dollars over the budget that the previous sheriff spent (fact)

12- lied about his agreement with the commissioner on the car purchases

13- calls the citizens in the county "ignorant " in the newspaper (in the newspaper)

14- doesn't even know how or what a search warrant is (reviewed warrant himself before they used it)

15- gives "vague' testimony to a federal judge (documented)

16- fires people for one thing one day, and let's his "crew" do the same thing, and that's okay (daily occurrence)

17- the narcotics unit makes phone calls off of dope dealers phones and tries to make cases off of that (d.a. has to reduce them to misdemeanors cause they are weak cases, if they even can)

18- looses evidence in murder cases due to not collecting it (parker case)

19- run the GBI out of his office, thens needs them all the time due to his incompetence (can't solve burglaries)

20- with drew from the look out mountain drug task force which means the county lost a lot of money

21- begs to get back in the drug task force, they won't let him (2 years later, in the newspaper)

22- does't even come to work half the time (daily)

23- when someone tries to talk to him he just sits there and texts on his phone, ignores them (his own folks complain about it)

24- fired mike howard, best drug agent the county had (for no reason)

25- has gary campbell on the road, when he could be making real cases the narc unit cant even dream of (campbell did this years ago)

.....want me to keep going?
Fella

Kingsport, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Ive never heard of Reece being fired.
ilikebadboysbutr eally

Mosheim, TN

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Jackazz wrote:
When most of what your telling is lies it is hard to remember what you have told.Try telling the truth its easier to remember.The truth will set you free.
Were you addressing that specifically to our sheriff or to the sheriff ANDthe commish? I really think both of them will be free come election time.
any1butJohn

Chickamauga, GA

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Ike,

That is a pretty long list of mistakes. Some more serious than others. Some just stupid some possibly criminal. On the bright side John only has 257 days left in office. Good job on the list!
Stupid

Sycamore, GA

#9 Apr 18, 2012
Which one of you fools want to signup and see if you can do better?
confused

Kingsport, TN

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Stupid wrote:
It's my opinion any of them can do better however that's not why this post was started. Stay focused. I know that is difficult for you Everett supporters.
any1butJohn

Chickamauga, GA

#11 Apr 18, 2012
Stupid wrote:
We could randomly pick someone off of the streets that could do a better job than John. Fortunately, we have plenty of qualified candidates to chose from, any of which will be better.
one for the road

Phenix City, AL

#12 Apr 19, 2012
Come on!!! Every body knows john does a good job, Just ask Billy joe.
He keeps billy in business, buying all the used cars.
My question is, If he has over thirty cars, How can he keep up the fleet if he only buy's three a year?
How can you expext good officers to stay when they have not had a raise in four years?
If the good ones didn't get fired, they were smart enough to get out before it was to late.
John is stuck on john, He cares nothing about the county or the people.
Stop by one day and try to visit, Bet you won't get to talk to him. if you do he will sit at his desk and text the whole time.
The officers he has are all on strings and do what he tells them to do, they are not allowed to think. Policy changes day by day, One day you do this, the next your written up when you do??REALLY !!!!!
He can't even keep his mind on his job, do you really think the officers are going to?
They want him gone worse than you do!!!!
He sure does enjoy taking you tax dollars and giving you nothing in return but a retarded excuse when he screws up.
Skelton, Hired because of his daddy's money.
Campbell, Hired to keep him out of the Sheriffs race.
I like his new Tahoe, Not needed but he wanted one. You the tax payer suffers again.
I love it when he should be at work but you see him out on his Motorcycle. Or he decided to take another vacation. And yes!!! the Vacations seem to be once a month, I love it John!!!! Keep sucking us dry, We don't care!!! You are the GREATEST THING!!!!!!!! If i were you,I would do the same thing. John your Employees want you gone!!! Just ask them, They wouldn't lie to you, or would they????
Clean This Mess Up

Canton, GA

#13 Apr 19, 2012
Why dont Gary Campell run?
TheREALfacts

Summerville, GA

#14 Apr 19, 2012
any1butJohn wrote:
Ike,
That is a pretty long list of mistakes. Some more serious than others. Some just stupid some possibly criminal. On the bright side John only has 257 days left in office. Good job on the list!
Who are you all kidding? That list sucked! Badly! A mjority wasn't even really facts at all. & as for the rest, "twisted" facts.
SO, UM, YEA...wonderful job on that attempt.
DISAPPOINTED

Byron, GA

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Trust me all those facts are true they can ALL be looked up and verified your poor attempts to protect a male I say that because he's not even a man are never gonna work. You all know that the list is all true and that even though you may be John supporters he has done what most if not all the things that have been posted. I was probably one of the biggest supporters that he had as a man myself I would never do any of the things that he has done not only has he destroyed this county he has destroyed the hopes of a lot of people that wanted him to be the person that would bring us out of the backwards spiral we were in, but he just sent us farther back in everything we needed to come from..... Very disappointed in you.
TheREALfacts

Summerville, GA

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Does anyone on here honstly think this county will be anything other than backwoods? Wow. You will be even more disappointed if someone else is elected because, unfortuntely these same or similar rumors will go around about them as well. This IS and will AWAYS be a backwoods county run on the good buddy system. No matter who is in office. Your best bet is to quickly learn how to deal with that.
what now

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2012
I always though highly of KEn Anderson but, he has really surprized me lately. HE has turned into one of "John Boys". He had better watch out when the election is over he will be history! Mr. Anderson please don't take the heat for that selfish moron. He don't care about you! Get out before you are ruined!
DISAPPOINTED

Byron, GA

#18 Apr 19, 2012
Ken Anderson has already ruined his-self he may as well go when John goes. He has been so two-faced since he works for John he can no longer be trusted.
Person

Byron, GA

#19 Apr 19, 2012
I agree
Zach Galafanakis

Ringgold, GA

#20 Apr 19, 2012
The sheriff is a SCUMBAG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Brexit: Globalists Are Ticked...." 21 hr jojo12 1
"....WALMART Facts...." 21 hr jojo12 1
"Hardly Anyone Trusts The Media Anymore" 23 hr jojo12 1
Did she really bite his tongue off? Tue Tirekicker57 4
"....an illegal system imposed on the taxpayer... Tue jojo12 1
"....the second secret constitution of 1871...." Jun 25 jojo12 1
"....5 Censored Books...." Jun 24 jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance