Sheriff's Department
whoslucky

United States

#104 Jun 21, 2010
sickofhearingaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>
Same OLD bullshit nobody cares..... GET OVER IT.....
What do you want to hear about? John's little tisks or how wonderful it's been since he's been sheriff? Why don't you tell everyone what changes you would like to see in the Chattooga County Sheriff's office? Or, are you fine with the current administration? No more OLD bullshit, out with the old in with the new!
sickofhearingabo ut it

Summerville, GA

#105 Jun 21, 2010
whoslucky wrote:
<quoted text> What do you want to hear about? John's little tisks or how wonderful it's been since he's been sheriff? Why don't you tell everyone what changes you would like to see in the Chattooga County Sheriff's office? Or, are you fine with the current administration? No more OLD bullshit, out with the old in with the new!
I agree totally but this person is dragging this up and nothing is EVER going to be done about it... Charlton Green is not going to be delt with by our sheriff. Charlton is a piece of crap and everybody knows it. This woman is being reminded of it and it ain't gonna change.....
whoslucky

United States

#106 Jun 21, 2010
sickofhearingabout it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally but this person is dragging this up and nothing is EVER going to be done about it... Charlton Green is not going to be delt with by our sheriff. Charlton is a piece of crap and everybody knows it. This woman is being reminded of it and it ain't gonna change.....
You're right about the woman not wanting to hear anymore of it I assure you! And you're right John's not going to do a thing about Charlton Green or people like him.Maybe it's just that it's hard to understand how John has really let people down, not just in this case, but in others as well. People shouldn't blame the woman for getting beat up but rather question where the break down was in the system that nothing was done about it. John is Sheriff, He ran for that position and was elected by our county. He should be the Sheriff we elected and we know he's capable of being. I have to agree with other posts that he has allowed LK to run the show and LK should be taking the heat, but LK's got John doing that for him too.
DOGTHEPUPPYTRAIN ER

United States

#107 Jun 21, 2010
Arww you kidding me? I hope LK's puppy training days are gone! You mean to tell me Charlton, career criminal,Green was involved and John didn't have a case?? John Boy that sounds like a dawg being thrown a bone! What was this case? Who all was involved? I've heard a woman was beaten, but that's it, should have been enough....John you've always been a stand up guy, what gives??
sickofhearingabo ut it

Summerville, GA

#108 Jun 21, 2010
He has let people down but if only he could get rid of LK he would be the great SHeriff that everybody expected him to be. This lady should be thankful that she is alive and the person that keeps bringing it up needs to stop she needs to get on with her life and thrive from here on..
whatsnewstoyou

Pell City, AL

#109 Jun 21, 2010
I'm not in the habit of calling people stupid but if the shoe fits? You're saying this woman should be thankful she is alive and get on with her life? You are wearing the shoe, friend. If this Charlton Green was involved in her being beaten and is a career criminal on probation or parole, then somebody needs to step up to the plate and take a long hard look at this crime. Nobody needs to get on with their life until Green is behind bars. Take your sick of hearing about it backside somewhere else and wait for some lowlife bum to beat a woman in your family. Then you can feel free to come back to this topic and tell us how your family member is just thankful to be alive and how she is getting on with her life. Time for you to stand down.
whoslucky

United States

#110 Jun 21, 2010
sickofhearingabout it wrote:
He has let people down but if only he could get rid of LK he would be the great SHeriff that everybody expected him to be. This lady should be thankful that she is alive and the person that keeps bringing it up needs to stop she needs to get on with her life and thrive from here on..
LK is John's biggest problem hands down! I believe the lady could really care less, just friends of hers know how difficult it all was for her. It WAS bad! worse I've ever seen , she is lucky to be alive! John needs to fire Kelletts's but , because he is the root of many of John's problems.
jojo 12

Adel, GA

#111 Jun 21, 2010
When I have done nothing and people wrong
me, it embeds in my brain.
DOGTHEPUPPYTRAIN ER

United States

#112 Jun 21, 2010
Did Big John ever get that little dope dealilg thug Dewey A. off the streets?? LK's cousin ain't it? What about Joseph P.? come on CCNU what's the hold up? I know yall knew about Dewey a yr. ago.
sickofhearingabo ut it

Summerville, GA

#113 Jun 21, 2010
whatsnewstoyou wrote:
I'm not in the habit of calling people stupid but if the shoe fits? You're saying this woman should be thankful she is alive and get on with her life? You are wearing the shoe, friend. If this Charlton Green was involved in her being beaten and is a career criminal on probation or parole, then somebody needs to step up to the plate and take a long hard look at this crime. Nobody needs to get on with their life until Green is behind bars. Take your sick of hearing about it backside somewhere else and wait for some lowlife bum to beat a woman in your family. Then you can feel free to come back to this topic and tell us how your family member is just thankful to be alive and how she is getting on with her life. Time for you to stand down.
I think stupid stopped with you along time ago and that shoe hasn't left your foot any since you joined this topic.. The other poster stated that the woman wanted this mess to be left alone and yet you come on here and try to down someone for a simple comment. She can't get on with her life if everybody that knows her goes to her and tells her that they read on topix about what happened to her. You need to stay on the post about Teresa Watson and leave the other stuff that you know nothing about alone. My family would have handled the mess with Charlton Green on their own. According to "paul Harvey" and the Chattooga COunty Grand Jury Law enforcement made the right decision. It was a tragic thing that happened to her and she wants to get past it STUPID be gone.....
anonymous

United States

#114 Jun 21, 2010
whatsnewstoyou wrote:
I'm not in the habit of calling people stupid but if the shoe fits? You're saying this woman should be thankful she is alive and get on with her life? You are wearing the shoe, friend. If this Charlton Green was involved in her being beaten and is a career criminal on probation or parole, then somebody needs to step up to the plate and take a long hard look at this crime. Nobody needs to get on with their life until Green is behind bars. Take your sick of hearing about it backside somewhere else and wait for some lowlife bum to beat a woman in your family. Then you can feel free to come back to this topic and tell us how your family member is just thankful to be alive and how she is getting on with her life. Time for you to stand down.
Thank you! my sentiments exacyly. It's hard for her to move on when that creep rides the road while her son and daughter fish in that neighborhood. He's always yelling out some garbage , just taunting her kids! KIDS!! Do you know she could barely speak to tell who did this to her because after they broke her nose cracked her cheekbone , the docs at ER had to wait for swelling to go down before she was safe to leave the hospital?? She couldn't see out of her right eye for a week . You want to talk arrests and inditments?? She Was arrested after LK lied about getting warrants on these guys, said he had them drawn up on his desk. John even stopped in to tell LK to go ahead and set it up to have them brought in! lied! Judge Maddux tried to get her to settle out of court!? WHY?? It was there in black and white what He'd done :pics,med report and police report! After over an hour ,maybe more in that court room and calling LK as a witness that he and John knew of warrants, whick TM never asked LK ONE question. TM had her charged with assult! His BS reason was the beaten womans timeline didn't add up by 7min! 7min! TM said a deputy went to a gate( there are at least 9 on that rd.) and she wasn't there?? The people who assaulted her supposedsly called the cops, ok fine did they tell them they had just beat the hell out of my sister?! No they didn't! My brother in law is retired air force who had just had neck surgery(still had the stiches) they knocked him in a ditch before beating her lifeless!! I don't give a damn if " sickofhearingit" or who ever cares, I DO! and they left her to die! All those BS charges were dropped! The Sheriff's office went to a lot of trouble to save there narc's asses! That was all there was to it! I begged her to go to the Judiciary Qualifications commitee, but she thinks they'll be more who won't do anything! She did TRY to make a formal complaint at the Sheriff's office, but they conviently had "no forms" for her to fill out! Ya'll talk about all kinds of garbage on here, but that was their dirty little secret they swept under the rug!
DOGTHEPUPPYTRAIN ER

United States

#115 Jun 21, 2010
Wow am I behind! Just got through reading some of the posts on "Judge Tracy Maddux" thread. You law dawgs are low! I thought there may be hope for John, but Dawg you may have really screwed up big time. Whooping a woman and you guys did nothing? I have a feeling you didn't help her out b/c who she is and dude that's wrong! Now I know how LK worked that one on you, but buddy boy LK has hated that family since that woman's grandad! Good thing you won't have to deal with him, all your asses would be gone! You can forget re-election son, LK played you for the fool! If that were a daughter,wife,sister or mother of any one of you sorry s.o.b.s I know you wouldn't have kept as quiet as she and her sister have! Beware of the Dog, those girls were raised right! Yall are prob. up S#$t creek wihout a boat!
DOGTHEPUPPYTRAIN ER

United States

#116 Jun 21, 2010
Sorry, but I just checked on something about this beaten woman. I know of the family and I'm pretty damn sure they've prob. helped these women beater's families on and off over the yrs. Shame on you all!! For you idiots who did this,it's called biting the hand that feeds you! Boy you're all lucky her grandaddy isn't alive! Bad dawgs running around pissing on our county and a sheriff who has his nuts on LK's shelf!
kermitTheFNfrog

United States

#117 Jun 21, 2010
sickofhearingabout it wrote:
<quoted text>
I think stupid stopped with you along time ago and that shoe hasn't left your foot any since you joined this topic.. The other poster stated that the woman wanted this mess to be left alone and yet you come on here and try to down someone for a simple comment. She can't get on with her life if everybody that knows her goes to her and tells her that they read on topix about what happened to her. You need to stay on the post about Teresa Watson and leave the other stuff that you know nothing about alone. My family would have handled the mess with Charlton Green on their own. According to "paul Harvey" and the Chattooga COunty Grand Jury Law enforcement made the right decision. It was a tragic thing that happened to her and she wants to get past it STUPID be gone.....
WOW, STUPID you be gone! What are you some kind of which?lol Do you KNOW this woman who was beaten? Are you a woman? Why don't you keep to the sesame street /muppets topics, your ignorance is intolerable! DOG, I wish I Knew you....... I'd sic you on this dumbass!Oh and how would you propose her family handle it? That family has been through HELL!! Here's an idea why don't all you little thugs leave them alone! You're nothing but a bunch of leaches, bloodsuckers , so Poof dumbass you dissappear!
knowitall

United States

#118 Jun 22, 2010
Real wrote:
The problem with john is Ramsey, Kellett,
Dooley, and Dyer.
We had such high hopes for john.
These guys are ruining him.
Hear Deputy Plummer is babysitting Ramsey's grandson all summer by riding him around in the county patrol car.
Big Man

Summerville, GA

#119 Jun 22, 2010
Yep he needs to be with the police I hear he is a little troubler maker also gonna be like his Grandfather Bill. John really needs to get away from this man before his underhanded dealings land him in his own jail because the buck gets passed to him by Bill. John hangs out way too much with this whole group of Ramsey's.
DOGTHEPUPPYTRAIN ER

United States

#120 Jun 22, 2010
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear Deputy Plummer is babysitting Ramsey's grandson all summer by riding him around in the county patrol car.
What, no play pound for the privilaged? Sorry, guess we do! The Sheriff's dept. No wonder these guys are laughable. OK , can we have John impeached? Also can we please get rid of the puppy trainer Kellett? Change needs to happen! Please don't tell me John knows about this??!! How old is the granddawg? Hope they're not training him the way LK's grandson was trained ammo is expensive thesew days, not to mention windshields!
KermitTheFNfrog

United States

#121 Jun 22, 2010
Hey question? Can deputies give rides to citizens? If there is an altercation and no one wants to press charges, but an illegal incident took place, can't the deputy arrest them anyway? Why would a deputy give one party a ride away from the incident and just let that be that? Are our tax dollars now being used to haul crminals around in patrol cars? They did on June14,2010.
joe

Dalton, GA

#122 Jun 23, 2010
Does a frog bump its azz when it jumps?
KermittheFNfrog

United States

#123 Jun 23, 2010
joe wrote:
Does a frog bump its azz when it jumps?
woo wee! John gonna have to put the phone back at the corner of commerce and charge for them special patrol car rides! More $ for em' boys. TAXI please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"9/11 - “no planes”" 7 hr jojo12 1
"....Horrible Cover Up Has Just Been Exposed." 12 hr lavon affair 2
"....a near knock-out for the banksters." (Sep '16) 12 hr lavon affair 16
Want to see two bots talk to one another? Sat jojo12 1
"WATCH QUICKLY BEFORE They DELETE..." Oct 20 jojo12 1
"false flags are legal propaganda" Oct 19 jojo12 1
"....how it's done and other staged events...." Oct 18 jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerville Mortgages