what is up with all the theifs and pill heads

Posted in the Summerville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chattooga citizen

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 13, 2011
Trey Busbin will steal anything he can get his hands on. I dont understand how people can treat people the way they do. He has been in and out of jail for stealing i think something serious needs to be done!

Shannon Floyd is nothing but a thief either! He steals from his own family, and stole from Kay Alexander and blamed it on a 17 year old! they got arrested! Just cause Shannon mom a cop he could get away with murder!

Something needs to be done in Chattooga County! these thiefs and pill heads are taking from good ppl who work hard for things they have and are doing nothing but giving Chattooga a bad rep.

Since: Jul 09

Dalton, GA

#2 May 13, 2011
Catch them in the act and shoot them down like the sorry dogs they are.Just make sure they have a weapon nearby, most will have their own, but give them one if necessary.
chattooga citizen

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 20, 2011
sounds like a good plan!
Cool ray

Chatsworth, GA

#4 May 20, 2011
They are going to start a hunting season for them this up coming year
saywuuuuut

Rimersburg, PA

#5 Aug 31, 2011
The amount of theft is going up everywhere. Some are pill heads, meth heads or other drug users.
What gets me is some are people who have never disobeyed the law before and just need to support thier family. By no means is this an excuse, I'm just trying to say many people are truly struggling to make it these days, but should never stoop so low, as the people they rob are struggling too.
The people know

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2011
Are you talkin about tony, THE PILL MAN camble go ahead and lock ur keys ur car locksvc cover up??? with the pills for bj progam
usaidit

Dalton, GA

#9 Sep 4, 2011
Mentioning names? Are you in the snitch for BJ program?
Tell It

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Sep 4, 2011
We need people to mention names of people that do illegal ativity in our county.Maybe they would get caught
i hate cops

Dalton, GA

#11 Sep 4, 2011
sounds like you maybe live over on broomtown road. there was a picture in the paper this week saying almost the same thing you just said about shooting them down, load your guns, etc
Tell It

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Sep 4, 2011
It dont matter where anyone lives.If they sell drugs they need to go to jail no matter who they are or where they live.Now if that sounds like I live on broomtown road so be it.
usaidit

Dalton, GA

#14 Sep 4, 2011
I did not say people should get away with anything.
Let them get caught on their own, that's how I see it, unless it's personally affecting you and those close to you, then do what you need to. Putting names and places here on Topix is not the place.
477gdd

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2011
These people have been babied by mommy and daddy, that ls the problem with Trey busbin. He should have been sent off long ago. Too lazy to work and mommy and daddy take up for him, saw that first hand,
Stewie

Dalton, GA

#16 Sep 5, 2011
To many moms and dads help out low life kids, even
when they get in their 30's. These parents need to let their adult kids Grow Up!
wonders never cease

Trion, GA

#17 Sep 5, 2011
we work hard for what we have and then there are those who come in our homes while we are at work and take what we have.
hahaha

Maryville, TN

#18 Sep 5, 2011
usaidit wrote:
I guess everyone hates to have their supplier exposed. Don't be angry...just go find someone else to get them from when your pill/bj guy gets locked up.
wonders never cease

Dalton, GA

#19 Sep 5, 2011
Sounds like you're familiar with pills for bj's.
Don't get angry, everyone knows people do nasty things to get what they need. So go on and blow til you get your fill, at least you're not robbing anyone.
I'm thankful I have no addictions and I don't want anyone ripping me off of the things I worked for, just so they can get high that's bs.
whateva

Maryville, TN

#20 Sep 11, 2011
usaidit wrote:
Snitch? Maybe some people get tired of this crap going on around them. Not everyone is in favor of drugs being sold in their neighborhood or to someone they care about. If you dont like it then tell on them....you act like everyone is supposed to just keep quiet and help protect these trashy bastards.
wonders never cease

Rimersburg, PA

#21 Sep 11, 2011
Don't tell us here on topix, Call 911!!!It does no good to give names in here.
usaidit

Rimersburg, PA

#22 Sep 11, 2011
whateva wrote:
<quoted text>Snitch? Maybe some people get tired of this crap going on around them. Not everyone is in favor of drugs being sold in their neighborhood or to someone they care about. If you dont like it then tell on them....you act like everyone is supposed to just keep quiet and help protect these trashy bastards.
I did not say people should get away with anything.
Let them get caught on their own, that's how I see it, unless it's personally affecting you and those close to you, then do what you need to. Putting names and places here on Topix is not the place. Call 911 if it affects you personally, noone here on topix, unless an officer of the law, can do anything.
buzz

Tampa, FL

#23 Nov 18, 2013
Who is this this is trey yall talk about me enough I do the time for my crimes but yall need to get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free will is an illusion. 20 min jojo12 1
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) 10 hr Shop 52
ferguson Missouri 20 hr platoon 63
Councilman David Ford 23 hr Homer 18
Gang Stalking: The New Policing In America? (Aug '11) Fri jojo12 44
NASA confirms life on other planets does exist. Fri jojo12 1
Florida Agrees to Distribute Satanic Temple Mat... Jan 21 jojo12 1

Summerville News Video

Summerville Dating
Find my Match