JustWondering

Rocky Face, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Just curious...she looks familiar on Summerville News Online Booking Report??
remember

Maryville, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2011
worked at reeces tire in the office
JustWondering

Rocky Face, GA

#3 Feb 22, 2011
remember wrote:
worked at reeces tire in the office
Gotcha! I remember now..thanks! Assault? Really?
scratch my butt

Chickamauga, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2011
opened a can of whoop-ass on somebody
Hmmmm

Rocky Face, GA

#5 Feb 22, 2011
scratch my butt wrote:
opened a can of whoop-ass on somebody
Ha! Ya right! Maybe attempted!! What about the DUI?? DRUGS?? Brian's hot new g/f will get her back
suicidalblonde

Ringgold, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2011
Yea I got a thousand bucks that says Sonya would totally rip Brians new gf head slap off...and the new girlfriend has been in prison for meth and i know for a fact Sonya's DUI was for her prescription prozac they found when she was searched for a weapon....and if the new girlfriend is so bad ass tell me why she stayed in his dumpy trailer while Sonya did open a big ass can of whoop ass on Brian...just sayin before you get on here showing your ignorance you need to get your facts straight not your silly ass rumors!!!!!!!!!!
suicidalblonde

Ringgold, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ya right! Maybe attempted!! What about the DUI?? DRUGS?? Brian's hot new g/f will get her back
Yea I got a thousand bucks that says Sonya would totally rip Brians new gf head slap off...and the new girlfriend has been in prison for meth and i know for a fact Sonya's DUI was for her prescription prozac they found when she was searched for a weapon....and if the new girlfriend is so bad ass tell me why she stayed in his dumpy trailer while Sonya did open a big ass can of whoop ass on Brian...just sayin before you get on here showing your ignorance you need to get your facts straight not your silly ass rumors!!!!!!!!!!
Wow

Rocky Face, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2011
suicidalblonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I got a thousand bucks that says Sonya would totally rip Brians new gf head slap off...and the new girlfriend has been in prison for meth and i know for a fact Sonya's DUI was for her prescription prozac they found when she was searched for a weapon....and if the new girlfriend is so bad ass tell me why she stayed in his dumpy trailer while Sonya did open a big ass can of whoop ass on Brian...just sayin before you get on here showing your ignorance you need to get your facts straight not your silly ass rumors!!!!!!!!!!
O puhhhlease!!!! Who is this?? Sonya's homegirl!?!?!? U don't know NOTHING!
Sonyas Homegirl

Dalton, GA

#9 Feb 28, 2011
That person may not be Sonya's homegirl but I am and trust me if she wanted to whip the Dover trash and his trash girlfriend she will. Hell from the way the 911 tape sounds he was crying like a little puss begging somebody to help him..Sounds like she needed to cut off his balls and made him what he sounded like.... HA HA HA HA the little trash baby doesn't deserve Sonya anyhow.
suicidalblonde

Ringgold, GA

#10 Feb 28, 2011
Sonyas Homegirl wrote:
That person may not be Sonya's homegirl but I am and trust me if she wanted to whip the Dover trash and his trash girlfriend she will. Hell from the way the 911 tape sounds he was crying like a little puss begging somebody to help him..Sounds like she needed to cut off his balls and made him what he sounded like.... HA HA HA HA the little trash baby doesn't deserve Sonya anyhow.
Amen to that homegirl Sonya can do better than that trashy Dover and if his so called hot girlfriend was so bad why didn't she try to whoop Sonya's ass when Sonya was whooping Dover's ass because I happen to know she was there but was to damn scared to come down the driveway!!!!!!!
Wow

Summerville, GA

#11 Feb 28, 2011
O shut up...y'all are so full of it. I'm sure this is Sonya herself talking and yea her bff "homegirl." Sonya is Sonya. PERIOD! How many baby daddy's does she have?? haha
Sonyas Homegirl

Dalton, GA

#12 Mar 1, 2011
What in the hell does baby daddy's have to do with the fact that she whooped the shit out of him and the trash bitch stayed inside the trash trailer and watched well she may not have watched she was probably hiding behind something scared to death. It's been a long time coming for Sonya she has been treated like shit way too long it's about time she took up for herself. So for you "wow" you need to watch what you say it just may come back to haunt you in the end nest time she may come inside and get your ass and whoop it too. RUN FOREST RUN
homegirl number two

Cleveland, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2011
WTF?? WOW.. you need to shut your mouth bringing Sonya's kids in this and this is her other homegirl not SONYA. In fact Sonya didn't even know you shallow minded idiots were even on this stupid topix discussing her until I enlighten her I'm the one that told her. The only point Sonya had to prove she pretty much proved it when she whooped the drunk SOB a** who was never good enough for SONYA anyway I told her that a long time ago. But from what I hear the new G/F stays as drunk and drugged as he does! And ask his new G/F how she lost her kids DRUG!! WHILE CARRYING THEM HMMM.. And as far as her kids go I don't think her whooping the punk's a** has anything to do with her kids so WOW let's leave them out of this they don't have a dog in this race she's still a very good MOM and PERSON AND YOUR RIGHT Sonya is Sonya not a drunk or a drug addict like the two people you keep bringing up. I mean my word the girls gets arrested for the first time ever in her life and you would think she was a serial killer or something. Get a life WOW!Oh yeah Sonya's address was in the paper if you want to talk about her kids go there and do it and she may open a can of whoop a** on you!! I"M sure homegirl number one, two, three, or hell maybe even four or five will anything if you and his new G/F ant to come we will all be sure to be there!!! DONE...
hot Chocolate

Greenville, GA

#14 Mar 2, 2011
..Only in CHATTOOGA COUNTY!!!.... This is Chattoogs fineist....
Wow

Trion, GA

#15 Mar 23, 2011
homegirl number two wrote:
WTF?? WOW.. you need to shut your mouth bringing Sonya's kids in this and this is her other homegirl not SONYA. In fact Sonya didn't even know you shallow minded idiots were even on this stupid topix discussing her until I enlighten her I'm the one that told her. The only point Sonya had to prove she pretty much proved it when she whooped the drunk SOB a** who was never good enough for SONYA anyway I told her that a long time ago. But from what I hear the new G/F stays as drunk and drugged as he does! And ask his new G/F how she lost her kids DRUG!! WHILE CARRYING THEM HMMM.. And as far as her kids go I don't think her whooping the punk's a** has anything to do with her kids so WOW let's leave them out of this they don't have a dog in this race she's still a very good MOM and PERSON AND YOUR RIGHT Sonya is Sonya not a drunk or a drug addict like the two people you keep bringing up. I mean my word the girls gets arrested for the first time ever in her life and you would think she was a serial killer or something. Get a life WOW!Oh yeah Sonya's address was in the paper if you want to talk about her kids go there and do it and she may open a can of whoop a** on you!! I"M sure homegirl number one, two, three, or hell maybe even four or five will anything if you and his new G/F ant to come we will all be sure to be there!!! DONE...
Umm...yea, HOMEGIRL NUMBER TWO if u could READ that statement says, " HOW MANY BABIES DADDY DOES SHE HAVE???" Nothing was wrote ABOUT HER KIDS!!! Wow...u need some education.
curious

Dalton, GA

#16 Jun 17, 2011
I am just curious about the 911 tape. Hum , Only people that work at 911, The Director, or police officers can listen to this tape, so it can be used in court. So maybe this is where the rumors are coming from. I hate gossip. that's what keeps crap stirred up !!!
Dave

Cleveland, GA

#17 Jun 26, 2011
who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"...."Superintelligence"...." 11 hr jojo12 1
"....second secret Constitution was not ratifi... 12 hr jojo12 1
"Who controls the world?" Jul 21 jojo12 1
"....Could this be the start of a global reset?" Jul 21 jojo12 1
".... Revolving Doors...." Jul 21 jojo12 1
"....I have just informed H.E. Bishar A. Hussei... Jul 21 jojo12 1
"....more intelligent than we are...." Jul 19 jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerville Mortgages