First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hater

Doerun, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
How about the stabbing today? How will that affect the COMSTAT numbers and the bonus for the Warden?? Maybe Freddie Thompson will get his part for changing the numbers for the COMSTAT numbers. "Captain Morale" has had the supervisor's change thier statements, so the COMSTAT numbers reflect nicely, so someone can recieve a bonus... What's up at Hay's??? Why are senior staff leaving after 15+years. It's a ticking timebomb, look out for your family that works there, because the admin won't....
Hater

Doerun, GA

#2 Aug 20, 2011
Before you say that I don't know what I'm talking about, I have spent 15+ years there and have seen it all. The inmates are treated better than the staff. And yes, I left. Don't hate, appreciate.
Curious

Canton, GA

#3 Aug 20, 2011
DEFINATELY........AGREE!! Sad thing? It isn't over at that hell hole. As for ADMIN...? Not one ounce of trust in any ONE of them! ALL DIRTY LIARS!! Yes.....long time veterans of Hays are pulling away.....smart move!!
Hater

Chickamauga, GA

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Curious wrote:
DEFINATELY........AGREE!! Sad thing? It isn't over at that hell hole. As for ADMIN...? Not one ounce of trust in any ONE of them! ALL DIRTY LIARS!! Yes.....long time veterans of Hays are pulling away.....smart move!!
Some of the admin are nice people and do a very good job. Just the higher up's are questionable? I remember a DW, when he was an officer, that had meetings with a S----- Y----- in the towers and vans out at the old bootcamp, many years ago.
yes men

Summerville, GA

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Can't make rick J. Look bad! drink some more kool-aid ,and stop posting ! to, many people are wasting thier careers to make him look good.
Just one more

Summerville, GA

#6 Aug 20, 2011
Let's hope we can get rid of some of the crap running the place
pennville res

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Aug 20, 2011
was someone killed their today, what is going on in their??????????
Curious

Canton, GA

#8 Aug 20, 2011
I might could name one or two in admin...but that is it on the honorable ones. Somebody needs to take the lead and do something...the officers are at risk there...most definately and THANKFULLY there was a LT there yesterday that stood his ground and put himself at risk to protect his officers & others....even though he was at serious risk of dying as well. Most of admin....and I mean non security...are NOT to be trusted at all. A few..? Yea...maybe. But the rest...they will do or say whatever they need to say/do to look good or keep their jobs...no matter what they have to lie and forge documents on! No one is immune to them...they are guiltless!
Curious

Canton, GA

#9 Aug 20, 2011
AJC ran a really short article online...but then fogged it over by stating about the inmates lawsuits against officers....wtf? YES...ONE WAS KILLED....but not in blue.
Just one more

Summerville, GA

#10 Aug 20, 2011
You mean "not by one in blue" as the AJC article insinuates that officer's kill...duh!!! Hey curious...what the heck do the true "Admin" people have to do with what the inmates and officers do, last time I checked they do a lot of paperwork...
Just one more

Summerville, GA

#11 Aug 20, 2011
pennville res...yes, an inmate was killed, and not the first time...but let's wait to see who, what their crime was and why before we jump to conclusions....
dawglfan

Rome, GA

#12 Aug 20, 2011
yes men wrote:
Can't make rick J. Look bad! drink some more kool-aid ,and stop posting ! to, many people are wasting thier careers to make him look good.
Mr. "J" is a good and honest man. He along with alot of other staff work very hard to keep staff/public and inmates safe. Remember what kind of folks are in prison. It is a very dangerous job. I understand Mr. J was there from early this am to assist the staff in getting things under control to make it safe for everyone. Unless you have walked in someone's shoes don't be so quick too be critical. The staff at Hays do a great job. They put their lives on the line every day. Let's give them the respect and credit they so deserve.
Just one more

Summerville, GA

#13 Aug 20, 2011
they don't all deserve respect and/or credit...get real
Curious

Canton, GA

#14 Aug 20, 2011
Just one more wrote:
You mean "not by one in blue" as the AJC article insinuates that officer's kill...duh!!! Hey curious...what the heck do the true "Admin" people have to do with what the inmates and officers do, last time I checked they do a lot of paperwork...
WHAT I meant by "NOT IN BLUE" was that No ONE in BLUE Killed anyone.(ppl on some newsites are trying to accuse staff...D-U-H...and look closely....at the article...It mentioned a lawsuit that had been filed so many months ago against HSP & a few officers. That is EXACTLY WHY I mentioned that....go to AJC.com and see for yourself. I'm not an idiot. I didn't in ANY way try to say anything but what happened and what AJC did with their little article....by putting another link at the bottom of the info on inmates suing HAYS & a few officers...PLZ read closely to what I posted...? Oh...and ADMINISTRATION has more hands in things than u could EVER KNOW!! <-----FACT!!
dawglfan

Rome, GA

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Just one more wrote:
Just as in any job their are always the exceptions to the rule no doubt. Just do not want to sell the one's short that do a good job. THEY deserve our respect and support.
Curious

Canton, GA

#16 Aug 20, 2011
@Dawglfan THANK U!! WELL SAID!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I HATE it when ppl "A-S-S-U-M-E & don't have a friggin clue!!!!! Things went as they should have except for the death of an inmate that could have in NO WAY been prevented!!! THANK GOD for our CORRECTIONAL STAFF! Unless PPL have ever worked there or in CORRECTIONS...they are clueless!!! THANKS AGAIN...Dawglfan!!
dawglfan

Rome, GA

#17 Aug 20, 2011
Just one more wrote:
Just as in any career there are always exceptions to the rule. Just don't want to disrespect the employees that are honest and do a good job. They deserve to be praised. Hays is a tough place to work without a doubt.
Curious

Canton, GA

#18 Aug 20, 2011
dawglfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as in any career there are always exceptions to the rule. Just don't want to disrespect the employees that are honest and do a good job. They deserve to be praised. Hays is a tough place to work without a doubt.
AMEN to that! I know there are always exceptions....and a LOT (not all) of the staff there are very loyal, honest and dedicated. They do things like they are suppose to be done. In this case...it saved lives. THANK U AGAIN!!
Albert

Kathleen, GA

#19 Aug 21, 2011
yes men wrote:
No one posted anything about Rick J, except you. Maybe you should have a glass of Kool-aid.
done wrong

Calhoun, GA

#20 Aug 26, 2011
How many of us vet office's are going to have to leave before the people in atl stop and say " I thank there might be a problem at hays".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intel update 14 hr jojo12 1
"....the humanoid robot 2017" 16 hr jojo12 1
Shannon Floyd (May '11) 20 hr Justlaughing 25
"....400,000 Agent-Orange files...." Mon jojo12 1
"Cannabis Compound Removes Alzheimer’s Plaque" Mon jojo12 1
"we light the sun!" Mon jojo12 1
Summerville News "Soundoff" (Mar '10) Sun Ksiaaodn 424

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance