oh hell-o

Maryville, TN

#61 Jul 5, 2010
frankie joe
slapherdownagain paw

Dalton, GA

#62 Jul 5, 2010
if men could they wood all get a addadictomy = less DIVORCE
employee

Ringgold, GA

#63 Jul 6, 2010
frankie burage craig is her name
Oh Gross

Chatsworth, GA

#64 Jul 6, 2010
I just heard via text message who this chick at Roper is... who would want to see her nude is beyond me...have to put a bag on her head first...thanks for the warning...she nasty!!!!
BILLYJOE BOBERENO

Trion, GA

#65 Jul 9, 2010
Boobies is Boobies, you seen two you've seen em all. Who cares anyway? If you were to check the phones of 100 random men between the ages of 18 to 40, going thru the door at your local Walmart, I'd be willing to bet my paycheck, that 90 of them would have PORN on them. And probably 80% of the women. These women in these pictures are someones sisters or wives or daughters. Grow up and stop tryin to ruin someones life just because your old lman looked at a picture of someones elses boobs.
omar

Loudon, TN

#66 Jul 13, 2010
well.........
poorgirl

Chatsworth, GA

#67 Jul 16, 2010
Don't worry yourself over her, that dept. is where they send the handycap. Everyone makes fun of all of those women,especialy her.
somebody

Lenoir City, TN

#68 Jul 21, 2010
employee wrote:
i thought Frankie was getting married. Her new man must be so proud
She is & her boyfriend is very proud of the way she looks he loves her tits implants & all
somebody

Lenoir City, TN

#69 Jul 21, 2010
employee wrote:
frankie burage craig is her name
If your gona say something about hr learn how to spell.You don't know her cause if you did you know she wouldn't do it if the guy had've kept on.they are not hers anyhow they don't look like that in person.
fightback

Lenoir City, TN

#71 Jul 21, 2010
justsoyouknow wrote:
who cares if he sees pics i mean someone has to be hard up to go around showing pics like that at work especially. and its understandable to be mad if someone showed my man pics like that they would have some good pics to show after i whooped there ass
people have no morals these days they will do and show whatever just to get what they want the sad thing is that alot of these people have children that are the same way just think of all the sexting that is going on amongst kids these days our world as we once knew it has changed for the worse, i say take action now dont let those who do these things get away with it if you know the name i would report it to the head of the company and if that didnt work there are always other steps there is no way that someone is allowed to show naked pics and not be punished at work
well if you have a cell phone you get pics like that everyday,everybody sends stuff like that so guess everybody is bad.You are putting her down what bout the man,he played a part in it to.He probably asked over &over again so she sent somebodys boobs to him to get him to stop asking cause the girl i know would Not do that.She should have gotten him wrote up for sexual harassment
youbetterbelieve it

Maryville, TN

#72 Jul 22, 2010
fightback wrote:
<quoted text>well if you have a cell phone you get pics like that everyday,everybody sends stuff like that so guess everybody is bad.You are putting her down what bout the man,he played a part in it to.He probably asked over &over again so she sent somebodys boobs to him to get him to stop asking cause the girl i know would Not do that.She should have gotten him wrote up for sexual harassment
well i think personally they are both in the wrong but she had to send it and i got rid of my cell because i didnt want to see all of the garbage that people send. and obviously she did send it around because several people at the mill got it so think what you will ...." IF IT LOOKS LIKE A SLUT AND ACTS LIKE A SLUT, WELL GUESS WHAT ITS A SLUT" this can go for both in this situation
flint

Chatsworth, GA

#73 Jul 27, 2010
ok people, I've just got two points I'd like to see, I mean make. point 1, If you people don't behave the booger man is gonna get you. point 2, just how big are these puppies?
hey ga

Kersey, PA

#74 Sep 11, 2010
ShotGunAnnie wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my, What if those things leak?! "hooter man" fill up two zip locks ,close your eyes and go to town!LOL! Her knees will need replacements and those things will be walking around by themselves!lol!
i don;t no why they want to get fake boobs it dont make their face look any better'and you i agree with you with all the above.lol
hey ga

Kersey, PA

#75 Sep 11, 2010
youbetterbelieveit wrote:
<quoted text>
well i think personally they are both in the wrong but she had to send it and i got rid of my cell because i didnt want to see all of the garbage that people send. and obviously she did send it around because several people at the mill got it so think what you will ...." IF IT LOOKS LIKE A SLUT AND ACTS LIKE A SLUT, WELL GUESS WHAT ITS A SLUT" this can go for both in this situation
if roper lets this girl go around showing her fate doobs off she is a big slut and prouble a bigwhore at roper she prouble in with the bosses.
hey ga

Kersey, PA

#76 Sep 11, 2010
fightback wrote:
<quoted text>well if you have a cell phone you get pics like that everyday,everybody sends stuff like that so guess everybody is bad.You are putting her down what bout the man,he played a part in it to.He probably asked over &over again so she sent somebodys boobs to him to get him to stop asking cause the girl i know would Not do that.She should have gotten him wrote up for sexual harassment
sexual harassment shit she must not good sence or off in the head' to me she is nuts if she can;t say no to something some azz wants her to do it a slut she is.
hey ga

Kersey, PA

#77 Sep 11, 2010
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>She is & her boyfriend is very proud of the way she looks he loves her tits implants & all
her boyfriend must be off to. he or her has no respect. dun and dumer.
Boob Inspector

La Fayette, GA

#78 Sep 11, 2010
Where's the boobies ? I wanna see em now ! Someone post a link to em
Xman

Philadelphia, PA

#79 Sep 12, 2010
I think it's a disgrace to talk about someone like that .. I wish I worked at roper so I could help this poor woman through the pain she must feel .. She may not be a beauty queen but she has feelings so back off people !!!!
slapherdownagain paw

Chatsworth, GA

#80 Sep 14, 2010
Xman wrote:
I think it's a disgrace to talk about someone like that .. I wish I worked at roper so I could help this poor woman through the pain she must feel .. She may not be a beauty queen but she has feelings so back off people !!!!
your right she has feelings very firm feelings i might add and would love to caress both of them.
noone special

Chatsworth, GA

#82 Sep 15, 2010
ya'll can look at her face book page and judge for yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subligna meth distributor 6 hr Citizen 2
News Summerville city manager won't discipline polic... (Oct '13) Sun Citizen 10
John Payne wants your creek Sat Stevins 8
Review: Vapin' Hankins Apr 27 Tammy Shaw 1
why people quit visiting topix forum Apr 26 jojo12 9
Who is the biggest crook in chattooga county? Apr 25 Citizen 2
major alert Apr 25 jojo12 1
More from around the web

Summerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]