Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Dalton Citizen wrote:
i can't wait till this place is shut down. A little birdie told me they were being investigated on how they sale tires. Gary and his secretary are gonna be in lots of trouble...Gary is gonna be really ticked when he finds out what his own secretary is doing behind his back. She thinks nobody will find out, but I know and Im sure a lot more people know than she thinks. I think they are even family. Thats just terrible. I gotta give credit to those boys up there though, they sure do work their tales off. I used to go up there but people is right, they have went up a good bit on tires and its just not worth the wait anymore
You are also a coward, I would love for you to say this to my face, As a matter of fact..I will Pay you to come say this to my face, Ever heard of slander? YES we are brother and sister, seriously, get a life!!!
Joe Smo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

People cannot stand to see others doing good. Misery loves company around here...for sure.

Amanda, none of these cowards have the gumption to reveal their identity, let alone say these accusations to your face. Small town..small minds.. with nothing better to do than smear someone's name in the mud as much as possible.
friend

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Amanda everyone knows you dont steal or undermine Gary...dont let these idiots get you unpset. If they wanna pay 500$ for a set of tires, let them go somewhere else. God bless, hope Gary is doing well.
Amanda Wright Reece tire

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

friend wrote:
Amanda everyone knows you dont steal or undermine Gary...dont let these idiots get you unpset. If they wanna pay 500$ for a set of tires, let them go somewhere else. God bless, hope Gary is doing well.
Thank you and bless your heart, I would never do no anything to hurt my family:) Thankyou and pray for us<3
Lady Bugg

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

My point too, Joe Smo.... They wont say whats so crooked. So the so-called insiders sound like a bunch of white trash just running their mouths because they dont have a real life....
Lady Bugg

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Amanda, Hold your head up high sweet girl!!! Remember who your Lord and Savior is! You dont answer to these people. God knows your heart and He also knows the heart of the ones making nasty comments. Satan is really using his workers today. Dont let team satan get you down! You are already victorious in Christ!!!
Sup

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Never a dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%, the people that take up for them don't personally know them. I've dated gary a while back. I thought Amanda was just the sweetest thing till I witnessed something she did, which I will not say on here. I just can't believe how bad they hate each other (Gary and Amanda)...Gary quit taking me places after a while he said b/c of money now I know why..he looks at her everyday in the office.
Come on dummy, you can't leave us hanging like that!!! Let's just dish the dirt since it's all cloudy anyway?
Yeah and on top of that

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Never (anything) but a Dummy,
You say Gary quit taking you out b/c of money?!?! If that were true (which I highly doubt, Just don't see him with low class trash)He probably realized that money was all you were after from him and he didn't want to be seen with your ho ass!
Sounds to me like you are low class, full of crap typical Scummerville Trash! You are probably the one complaining about the conditions of the jail!
I hear Bubba the pimp is hiring over on Highland, why don't you go stink up his doorstep, and leave the decent people at Reece Tire alone! Let me guess, you probably live there already
Business Owner

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Just facts for all of you Amanda has had alot of things go on in her life but for all your information she has changed her life she is trying to be the kind of person that deserves reapect from every person she meets. Gary is a wonderful person and he has worked very hard to get the business that he has and doesn't need the likes of you people putting him down for being a hard working man. Amanda and Gary need to just ignore these people and go on about their business.
Family

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Whoever started this STUPID topix OBVIOUSLY has NO life!!!!!!! You have nothing better to do than to get on here and talk about people! Well you need to leave my family ALONE!!!! Everyone at that shop works their butts OFF!!!!! Now this topic needs to be DROPPED!!!!!
red rooster

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

I started this forum but it was just a simple question not all the other crap
reece worker

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

if u dont like reecec tire f you dontcome buy our tires if u dont like all the car up here f youwe dont need your sorry ass we work hard as hell that why we n have what we got go to rome buy tires see if u give a f ck
duhuh

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

just being able to see amanda is worth buying tires at reeses
Just look

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

duhuh wrote:
just being able to see amanda is worth buying tires at reeses
Everything about her is fake
NowayJose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Amen brother!
bob

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

but pretty
customer

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

If you like these ppl & their tires, go there. If you dont, stay away, problem solved... Ive been going for years and will continue to go as long as the service & price are good.(which it is) Dont give a rats behind about their personal life.
Family

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Amanda is my cousin and one of my best friends. It hurts my feelings so bad to hear these hateful comments about her and know they're not true...I will pray for the ones that had negative things to say about her and thank the ones that know her and had positive things to say:)
hot chocolate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

only in Chattooga County!!!
Family

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

red rooster wrote:
I started this forum but it was just a simple question not all the other crap
I apologize, you are absolutely correct. I should of said who started the trash talking about my family not just who started this forum. My apologies!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Summerville Forum right now

Search the Summerville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min Synergy 47,987
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) 2 hr get it right 31
"A new virtual reality system 12 hr just saying 2
In Georgia 13 hr jojo12 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 18 hr marvinstevens 2,040
Bob Packer dead Sat lcfhunter 13
in lies we trust Jul 11 jojo12 1
•••
•••

Summerville News Video

•••
•••

Summerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••