David Tidmore cobbed his poor mother ...

David Tidmore cobbed his poor mother out of $58k as per "The Summerville News"

Posted in the Summerville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Writing about county scum

Dalton, GA

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Will they keep Tidmore as the Exectutive Director of the Chattooga County Chamber of Commerce after him doing this to his poor mother? How low can you get? Remember to pass on some good words of choice to him anytime you see him around town.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yeppers

Jackson, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2010
You're not the only one wondering that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AshlyRoachclip

Saint Marys, PA

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Well I'l be danged.
lordschild

Canton, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2010
he did nothing wrong at the time when he did ehat he did i am a freind of him and his mother be fore she got help he had to do what he had to do dont judge till you have walked a mile in his shoes

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HOLLYWOOD CHILD

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2010
HE KNEW DAMN WELL WELL WHAT HE WAS DOING, HE HAS A COLLEGE DEGREE AND BOTH HIS PARENTS WERE EDUCATORS. YOU CALL IT GREED, THERE'E ONE IN EVERY FAMILY, MINE INCLUDED.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HOLLYWOOD CHILD

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2010
HE SHOULD BE FIRED MONDAY. DID HE PAY HER ALL THE MONEY BACK.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lordschild

Canton, GA

#7 Feb 14, 2010
yes
joe

Warner Robins, GA

#8 Feb 14, 2010
no wonder most people are running from the democrats,look what they have as a example of leadership.a man in this position should not have to be told he should step down on his own.
Snowbird report

Maryville, TN

#9 Feb 14, 2010
I thought he had already agreed to settle with her if she had someone to be over it for her and protect it for her to pay the nursing home the VAST amt that it costs to live up there. Otherwise, the nursing home would have the money now.. correct
lordschild

Canton, GA

#10 Feb 15, 2010
Snowbird report wrote:
I thought he had already agreed to settle with her if she had someone to be over it for her and protect it for her to pay the nursing home the VAST amt that it costs to live up there. Otherwise, the nursing home would have the money now.. correct
he did she is ill

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BiasedNewsReport ing

Dalton, GA

#11 Feb 15, 2010
Snowbird report wrote:
Mr. Tidmore's mother does not live in the nursing home - you need to get your facts straight before you post.
jackson

Dalton, GA

#12 Feb 15, 2010
Snowbird report wrote:
no that's not correct. she's not in the nursing home, she's at the suites at oakview. an assisted living center with a lower level of care and cost. and she's there by her choice. what she needs help with is keeping him away from her finances. yeah, he's a typical democrat, wants to live high on the hog but with her money. she's of sound mind, knew what he was up to. he would have gotten his fair share when she died but after pulling this stunt she's cutting him out. serves the greedy bastard right. i hope she can spend it all before she dies.
jackson

Dalton, GA

#13 Feb 15, 2010
lordschild wrote:
<quoted text>he did she is ill
i'd like to know what her illness is
Sunshine

Cleveland, TN

#14 Feb 15, 2010
Tennie ruth's mind is sharp as a tack.
her illness is thather body is 83 or 84
years old and she's had to have a few
replacement joints. Nothing major for
a woman her age. ANd by the way, the
assisted living center woul dnever get her
money because she has insurance to fund
her stay. Nothing dumb about that woman.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOOT DAVID TIDMORE

Tunnel Hill, GA

#15 Feb 16, 2010
I THINK THE CHAMBER NEEDS TO BOOT DAVID ASAP!!!! HIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT BECOMING OF SOMEONE IN HIS POSITION. ALL CHAMBER MEMBERS SHOULD SET AN EXAMPLE AND ASK FOR HIS RESIGNATION.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HOLLYWOOD CHILD

Kingsport, TN

#16 Feb 17, 2010
AMEN!! Stop pointing fingers and take some blame,
Pull your future away from the flame
Open up your mind and start to live
Stop short changing your neighbors
Living off hand outs and favors, and maybe
Give a little bit more than you got to give
CPA

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Mar 19, 2010
Obviously, you don't know as much as you think you do. David is my cousin and I am very close to his mother. He tricked her, leading her to believe she was signing temporary "power of attorney" while she was recovering from surgery a few years ago. In fact, she unknowingly signed over permanent power of attorney and he has taken her for everything she had, her house, her business, her savings, her car, everything!! I KNOW THE TRUTH! Believe me, it's way more than $58,000!!! He is a greedy. lowlife bastard. He also has been telling people throughout Chattooga County that she is mentally unstable and that's a bunch of crock. I see her on a regularly basis and speak with her all the time. She comes to my house each Christmas and has a wonderful time with my family and my grandkids each year. Aunt Tennie has no problems at all mentally. Her thoughts are keen and if it weren't for her knees, I probably couldn't keep up with her. She's an mentally strong as ever. DO NOT BELIEVE DAVID'S LIES! David doesn't deserve a mother! His day will come when he has to face the Lord on judgment day. I wonder what he'll say to defend himself on that day? Anyone who thinks any different, obviously doesn't know my Aunt Tennie very well and doesn't know how evil David Tidmore is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CPA

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Mar 19, 2010
lordschild wrote:
<quoted text>he did she is ill
Lordschild..........do you even know my Aunt Tennie? It doesn't sound like it. There's a big difference in being "ill" and simply having problems with mobility due to knee problems. Mentally my Aunt is as sharp as a tack. She's not a horse that you shoot because it has a bum knee!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CPA

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Mar 19, 2010
Snowbird report wrote:
Please read my post dated March 19, 2010. I am very close to my aunt she isn't ill, she has had problems with her knees, which are both repaired now. As soon as she is fully recovered, watch out Chattooga! She'll be keeping those roads hot. She's a spitfire and she doesn't need no sorry, greedy, worthless son like David Tidmore to take care of her!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CPA

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Mar 19, 2010
lordschild wrote:
yes
Who are you lordschild? He hasn't given Aunt Tennie one red cent back!! And he took a lot more than $58,000 from her. He stole her house, her property, her business, her car and ALL her savings, not to mention every single thing in her home, momentos, heirlooms and everything in her washteria was trashed. He's scum!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Our World is so screwed up." 13 hr jojo12 1
"....american journalism is collapsing...." Thu jojo12 2
getting your bearings Aug 24 jojo12 1
"....Currency is Life Flowing Freely" Aug 21 jojo12 2
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) Aug 21 nubie 106
"The master plan...." Aug 20 jojo12 1
Goonies Never Say Die Aug 20 HEALTH MAN 4

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance